Chapter 8

They began their stride outside. "For the record, just because I'm here with you doesn't mean I want to be. I'm doing this for myself, not for you." Said Springtrap. "Aww, Springy! Why the haste? We're gonna be da best of friends after this, don't ya think!?" Goldie laughed. People began to stare. "The fuck are you looking at?" Springtrap said to a woman walking her dog. People began to pull out their phones. "Oh yeah, two robots walking around! Big fucking whoop!" He said sarcastically rolling his eyes. Soon after, they had arrived. "Wow! I didn't know the outside world was so..! Full of nothingness." Goldie sighed, "What a let down, the pizzeria is much more colorful." Goldie walked through the office halls, trying to touch things he wasn't supposed to, though Springtrap slapped his hand every time. "This is the office, watch what you say, got it." Springtrap glared towards Goldie, "Gotcha!" Goldie cheered. Once both entered, Harry's uncle laid his eyes on a familiar face and a new one. "Well hello you two! Great to see you both!" Harry's uncle nervously smiled. "Great to see me too!" Goldie shouts, sitting himself in one of the chairs facing the desk. "Oh the things I have ta share wit ya!" Goldie crossed his hands behind his head sighing. "Sorry about him." Springtrap nervously smiled, sitting in the other empty chair placed beside Goldie. "It's no problem, Springtrap!" He said. "So, you're an unfamiliar face. What brings you here?" He asked.

"My names Goldie! I'm the most amazing and beautiful bear Eva! I'm here because people think I have a problem! But... that's not my fault! I was locked in a back room for ten years! Heh... guess I deserve it..." Goldie said. "Oh please..." said Springtrap smugly under his breath, rolling his eyes. "You were in a back room for ten years? Whatever for?" Harry's Uncle asked. "Oh nothing crazy! Accidentally killed a kid during his birthday party! But that wasn't my fault! His punk friends practically put him in my mouth! That's not on me!" Goldie said defensively. "Oh! That's...! That's kind of big, friend." He said. "And Springtrap... I'm assuming you're here about-" Springtrap cut him off. "No, not this time. I'm trying to take some tension off the two of us.

He's been giving me problems and I want to find a way for us both to resolve it so I can stop having to stress about him." "Me?! Give you problems!? Neva!" Goldie said. "You know the only reason we have issues is because you didn't help me carry out my plan with that STUPID Freddy FazJERK! I DESERVE that spotlight! It belonged to ME! So what I messed up!? We all make mistakes! It was no reason to lock me away for 10 years where I was alone, and followed around by this pesky camera crew and-" "you're spiraling." Said Springtrap. "Camera.. Crew...?" Asked the therapist. "Long story." Said Goldie. "You know YOU dishonestly roped me into your plan. You lied to me from the moment I arrived. I understand you wanted to build a friendship and do something you thought was right, but you did it dishonestly." Said Springtrap. "Ya know... you two don't sound too different from one another. I'm sure if you tried, you could be really good friends." Harry's uncle said with a smile. "Friends? Wit em? Never!" Goldie jumped in offense. "You answered that too soon, though isn't that why you're here?" Harry's uncle questioned. "Of course not! I only wanted options on my evil plans!" Goldie scheme-fully plotted.  Springtrap jumped to intervene, "No you didn't ding bat listen! You said! That-"

"Alright enough." Harry's uncle caught both of their attention within a second, "If talking our feelings causes arguments, there's many methods of therapy." Harry's uncle smiled. "Like what." The two of them questioned, then immediately glaring at the other for copying them. Harry's uncle pulled out two pieces of paper and pencil, "Draw how you feel." Harry's uncle handed them both two sheets. Goldie grinned as Springtrap rolled his eyes, "What am I? A nine year old?" "I know it may seem silly, but trust me, it'll help." Said Harry's uncle. He sighed and began to draw. After about a minute of sketching, he put down the pen, and showed his paper. He drew a photo of him alone in his room while the others were outside of it happy. "Please explain your drawing to me, Goldie." He said. "Well, that's me over here." He said pointing to his paper. "I'm in the back room by myself, where even now I still spend my time. Over here is Freddy and the others outside, singing and messing around together. I used to be like them, ya know... we all had so much fun together, but one mistake can ruin... everything..." Goldie sighed. Springtrap looked at him sadly. He knew how Goldie felt. He knew what Goldie was going through. He had lost Deliah due to his mistake. Was he... sympathizing for him? "Have you tried asking the others for forgiveness?" Harry's Uncle questioned with sincerity. "Well ya! Tons of times! But they always treat me with coldness.. I guess I deserve it though." Goldie frowned. He frowned. "No one deserves it, Goldie. You should try to prove to them you're trustworthy. Don't plan anything harmful against them, be nice to them, earn their trust. Maybe then you'd see a change." Goldie looked at him with a sense of hope. He hadn't been taking this seriously before, but something about what he had said struck him deeply. Through all his schemes and anger, he did miss the way things used to be. "Ya, I will.. thanks." Goldie replied. Springtrap began to question his words as well. Was there any way he could make it up to Deliah? Was there a way to mend their relationship? Could he fix the relationship between him and the kids he slew?