Good Ending

He began to read the journal. His face dropped and his heart began to race. As he read through the pages, some stood out more than others. "Dear Diary, today I plan on overthrowing that STUPID Freddy fazbear..."
"Dear Diary, today's the day I finally win over the pizzeria..." The pages read. He flipped through them. Page, after page, Goldie wrote about his deranged ideas to take over. As he flipped through them, one in particular caught his eye.
"Hellooooo Diary! Today I came up with the perfect plan to overthrow Freddy once and for all! I've been all buddy-buddy with him in order to try to gain some trust back, and in return I'll sabotage Springtrap! That bastard thinks he can have leverage on me?! Ha! Just today Springtrap preformed on stage! I got some paint and poured it on him from the catwalk above the stage. Springtrap knew it was me obviously, but I played nice with Freddy and he defended me! What an idiot. He'll see. They'll all see." Freddy began to feel an emotion he had never felt before. He felt a sense of resentment towards Goldie. He flipped to the next page... but it had been ripped out.
"Reading things that don't belong to you?" Goldie chimed.

Freddy felt a chill trail down his spine as he heard a familiar voice. He looked back to face Goldie standing within the doorway. "You.. you wrote all this?" Freddy was more than shocked by page after page he had just read. "Yeah, so what? Every villain has a keepsake journal, duh." Goldie rolled his eyes. "I knew it, all along I knew you were plotting something.. I thought it was odd how you suddenly claimed innocence and stuck by my side." Freddy's tone grew more frustrated as though furious waves were crashing in on him.

"What can I say! Did you really think I would ever join sides with you? Not after you locked me in the back room for 10 years." Goldie sinisterly grinned. Freddy frowned, "What's worse to think about is.. I was enjoying you by my side." Through Freddy's remark, Goldie felt a new emotion, guilt.

Goldie's POV:
It's true Fazbear, everything you read was evidentially true. Though my plan was half interfered, I can also say I enjoyed feeling innocent. You all have blamed me countless times over for that day, with your trust I felt like I was slowly fitting in, you even let me throw a party for the first time. My hate for you is still here, with no doubt, but the hate you have for me will always be stronger than everyone else's combined.

End of POV:
"Look, I get you hate me Goldie, but I don't even think you understand your own anger." Freddy claimed, placing down the book which belonged to Goldie. "Of course I understand my own hate, you know nothing about me." Goldie scoffed, still remaining idle within the doorway of the back room. "You will always hold that one death over my head, as if I wanted to kill that kid." Goldie grew more and more angry within the sight of Freddy. Freddy's POV:
I've always loved Goldie like a brother. We had an unbreakable bond. We've always been inseparable. When he first arrived at the pizzeria he was scared and alone. I'll never forget the fear on his saddened face. I'm glad I was able to be a bright light for him. As time went on, our brother-ship grew stronger. He was always by my side, willing to lend a hand. One day, things just went terribly wrong. While performing, he bit a child which resulted in a fatality. The restaurant went crazy, everything was out of sorts. Management wanted to scrap him, but I couldn't bear the thought of that. I wanted him to live. I convinced management to lock him in the backroom for 10 years which would be enough time for things to settle down. When Goldie heard the news he went crazy. He became so angry. He didn't see the good in which came from this, only the bad. The light inside of his eyes disappeared. He lost hope. He was no longer a dreamer. He grew hostile, and we had to keep him away. Though I tried so hard to keep him alive, the love inside of him died anyway.
I'm so sorry, Goldie.
I've failed you.

End POV:
"I know you're Angry with me, Goldie, but you don't have to do this. We can work something out." Freddy said anxiously. Goldie scoffed. "Oh please, you know I have to do this. It's the only way! I've been nothing but an outcast to you! I'm nothing but the dirt you walk on. You don't care about me! You haven't cared about me in years!" Goldie yelled. "I know I've made some bad choices, we all have! But... didn't it feel.. good? Being by my side again? Having a somewhat brotherly bond just like old times? You were my brother... Goldie. Do you really think I wanted to throw that away..? I did what I had to! I didn't want you to die.. it was the only way! Why can't you see that-?" "No- STOP!" Goldie interrupted. "You don't get what I had to go through! You never visited! You didn't care! Sure you had to lock me away, but that doesn't mean you had to keep me isolated by myself! You could've made an effort to see me! Do you know what it feels like to be isolated, Fazbear?" Freddy was silent. "Of course you don't. Everyone loves Freddy Fucking Fazbear. You will never understand what I went through, so don't even try to pretend like you do."