Chapter 2

Springtrap walked out of the room where Harry was waiting for him. "How'd it go?" Asked Harry. Springtrap stood silent, staring at the address. Harry looked. "A different Freddy's location? That's great! Are you going to go?" Asked Harry, enthusiastically. "I... don't know... I know I can't stay with you forever- but am I ready to re-open that wound...?" Said Springtrap. Harry looked at Springtrap with reassurance. "You can do this... it's the best possible solution." Harry pushed the piece of paper towards springtrap, who looked up and took a breath. "You're right... I *have* to do this.

On the back of the paper was a phone number to the location, along with a name. Henry. Once home, Harry dialed the number. "Freddy Fazbear's pizza this is Henry!" The voice said. "Hello, my name is Harry, and I have an animatronic that I feel should be transferred to your location." Harry spoke. "Oh? Is that so? Lovely! Could you drop it off in an hour so I can examine it to check its condition?" Henry asked. "Yeah, that's perfect! Thank you!" He hung up the phone. Springtrap picked up the photo of him and Deliah off his nightstand, and they left. Springtrap and Harry walk down the streets, sure it must be weird for a 6'7 yellow rabbit to be walking down the public streets but hey, who gives a shit! As they were walking by, Springtrap suddenly stopped and gagged, "Oh my god you've got to be kidding me." Harry stopped as well, standing side by side with Springtrap. "What is it? Silly Pete's?" Harry questioned, looking up at the sign of what seems to be a pizzeria also. "This place copied MY franchise years back, can't BELIEVE they're still in business." Springtrap eye rolled clenching one of his fists. "Really? Man they did a tacky job too!" Harry added. "Come on we're almost there." Springtrap said, continuing walking to their destination. Upon arrival, Henry was standing outside the back door, waiting.

"Hello! Welcome!" He waved. As they walked closer, Henry's eyes widened. "Oh, my! You're a big one, huh? Haven't seen a model like this since the 80's! I could've sworn they stopped making them." He examined Springtrap. "You're in... great condition too!" Springtrap began to get nervous. "Mhm yep great condition ahahahaha!" Henry smiled and looked at Harry. Well, safe to say he'd fit in well here. I'm going to get him adjusted, would you like to say goodbye?" Asked Henry. Springtrap bent down to Harry's level. "Hey uh... thank you... for... everything..." Springtrap said. "Hey man, good luck! I'm a phone call away if you need anything." They exchanged in a hug, and Springtrap followed Henry inside the restaurant. This was all so new yet so familiar for Springtrap. A sense of nostalgia aroused the air. "First let's take you to meet the others." Henry said, walking into the main stage area. Here we go. Springtrap followed Henry into the room where he laid eyes for the first time in years, on the bad luck charms of his past. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. It was almost surreal looking at the things he had technically created. His franchise, his evil destruction. "These are the main four, we've still got the toys, the marionette, and well... you know what he doesn't matter at the moment." Henry stated.
"Toys? Marionette? Who's he? Who's the He that this guy was referring to?" Springtrap thought to himself. "Say hello guys! This is Springtrap, he just moved to this location, make sure to make him feel nice at home."

"Oh boy! A new friend!" Bonnie cheerfully ran over to great this totally not creepy bunny. "He sure is tall ain't he.." Chica added.
"Aye! What's with all the commotion!" Foxy peered from out his purple curtain.
"A new guy? Well, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" Freddy stepped forward to properly introduce himself. Suddenly, a strange yellow bear with a purple hat and bow tie walked out from the back room. He walked behind the stages curtain and began practicing an introduction. Meanwhile, the other animatronics introduced themselves to Freddy. "It's been a while since we've had a new face around here. Where are you from, Springtrap?" Asked Freddy. Springtrap became nervous. "Oh! Uhm... I'm-" he stopped. "Aint you one of those spring Bonnie bots from the restaurant back in 87?" Asked chica. Freddy stopped. "Ah, so that's how I recognize you! I didn't know a spring Bonnie bot was still functional! I thought all the models were scrapped after-" Freddy paused, seeing springtraps face go cold. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to open a wound. Well, we're so happy to meet you, and we're glad you're here!" Freddy smiled. The golden bear grinned from behind the curtain. "A spring Bonnie model?? Oh this is perfect! He will be perfect for my plans to overthrow this stupid bear. I better go introduce myself." He ran towards the main stage.