Chapter 7

The night came and went, and after a heart to heart with Mari he returned to his room. "I can't tell them... even if I wanted to. They'd never forgive me, and I can't lose this... not after I lost-!" He paused and took a long sigh. He lay on his bed and cupped his hands over his face. "Fuck." He said. He soon after fell asleep. The next morning, Freddy had knocked on his door. Springtrap had gotten up to go answer it. "Hey, Springtrap! How about we give it another try?" He said. Springtrap replied, "I feel it's best I don't perform with you today. Yesterday was a disaster and I don't want to be the reason for another mishap. I'm no good at performing, especially with how rusty I am." He let out a half hearted chuckle. "Are you sure? We can-" "I'm sure." Springtrap said. Freddy had walked away and began to set up for the day. Springtrap went back to his bed and sat on the corner. He could hear the laughs of the children, and the singing of his new found friends. He had come here to change, and finally make his dream of making the children happy come true, but he had messed it up.

The day went by, the children constantly running around, the arcade games clanked, and then suddenly, a familiar face entered the pizzeria. Springtrap checked his wall clock, "Harry said he'd stop by at this time." Springtrap carefully peaked out of his room, looking to see if anyone was in site. It wasn't quite hard to spot out Harry, Springtrap just had to look for a roughly dressed blondie. "Damn it I don't want to be seen by any kids, I told him to meet me by the water fountain." Springtrap sighed. He stared towards the wall when suddenly someone poked him. He ignored it at first, but then this person kept continuously poking him. "God would you cut it out!" Springtrap looked beside him.

"Oh! Uh hi Harry!" Springtrap crept a smile. "Hey bro, kinda weird seeing you in a place like this huh." Harry high fived Springtrap. "Yeah well it's not been great, god I can't last another second here!" Springtrap's hands covered his face, Harry shrugged. "Relax bud, you haven't been here for even that long! And if you need some therapy I-!" Springtrap cupped Harry's mouth shut, "Don't..mention.. the therapy.." Springtrap gave an evil glare, though it didn't scare Harry. Harry sighed, "Alright alright! Anyways I thought-!" Springtrap pulled Harry down into a crouch and shushed him. "How many times am I gonna be interrupted!" Harry whispered. "Not now! Look! That's the guy over there! That damn bear who's been ruining my life!" Springtrap aggressively whispered. "The short one with the big hat?" Harry whispered. "Yeah, him. He's been trying to sabotage me ever since I got here." Said Springtrap. "Hey, he looks like the one that used to be on the news. The one who bit that kids brains out or something." Said Harry in surprise and awe. "That IS the one who was on the news. Springtrap said. "He's been reprimanded ever since. Apparently he got locked in the back room for 10 years, and now that he has almost free roam at night, he's been plotting revenge to try and steal the spotlight away from Freddy and the others, including myself, no matter what it takes. Freddy's fallen for his schemes time and time again, but I'm not going to." Harry looked in surprise.

"Man, I thought they would've scrapped him! Dude, I gotta tell Deliah-!" He paused. He quickly changed the subject. "Dude, maybe I should give him my uncles card, he sounds like he's the one who needs therapy!" Laughed Harry.  Harry walked over towards Goldie, who was admiring a fly banging its head into a wall. "HARRY NO-" Springtrap shouted. He hid behind the corner even though his size was easily distinct. Goldie turned his head, "Oh my pizza!" Goldie thought, a kid was standing right in front of him! "Freddy said I wasn't allowed to talk to the children.. I'm not even supposed to be out!" Goldie panicked, but his panic turned into a grin. This was perfect. "Hello~! My name is-!"
"Yeah yeah anyways." Harry interrupted Goldie by holding his uncles therapy card in Goldie's face. "Thought you'd need it." Harry snickered. He looked back behind him with waving to Springtrap with excited motions as if he was proud of himself. "T..thera... huh I can't read this... therapy? HEY YOU BRAT!" Goldie shouts, "It's not my fault I was locked in the back room for 10 years!" Scoffed Goldie.