Chapter 2: Christmas

A/N: I know Bella didn't move to Forks till January. I'm changing it. So she moved to Forks in December, during winter break.

It was Christmas, so everyone woke up early. I got dad a new fishing pole, and Bella a new outfit. We gathered around the tree. Bella got me cds for my favorite bands Falling in Reverse, Sleeping with Sirens, and My Chemical Romance. "I know you don't like fashion Bella, but your wearing this on your first day. Alice helped me pick it out," I said. She opened it, and thanked me.

"I need to get going.I told Emmett I would be to his house by ten." I said. I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone. I then went to my car. I could hear my dad, and sister talking inside. "Why is she leaving? It's Christmas, shouldn't she be spending time with her family?" said Bella. "Don't take it personally Bells, shes been spending most of her time over their since her and Emmett got together. Which was a year ago, I don't see her much either," He replied. I got in my car and drove off.

When I arrived Alice rushed out of the house to stop me from coming in. "Not yet! Everything isn't ready!" she said. "Your lucky I'm not a human pixie. It's cold out here."

She finally let me in, and the house looked beautiful. We all sat down to open presents. Alice and Jasper got me a gorgeous pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. Rosalie and Xavier got me a white leather jacket. I thanked them. "Since we already see you as part of the family, we thought we would get you something to show it," said Esme handing me a gift. Inside was my very own Cullen crest necklace. "Thank you!" I said hugging Esme, and then Carlisle. "Ok gorgeous, time for your gift from me," said Emmett.

Before I knew he picked me up, and we were outside. He got down on one knee. "El we've been together for a little over a year now. I love you so much, and I want to fulfill the promise I made last year. Eleanor Swan, will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes!" I exclaimed, if vampires could cry I am sure I would be by now.