Chapter 11: Engagement Photos

"Emmett hurry up or we're going to be late to our appointment!" I yelled. Even with him being a vampire, he still took forever to get ready. After a few more minutes he finally came downstairs. "How is that you take longer than me to get ready?" I asked, laughing. We walked into the garage, and I tried to grab the keys before him but he was faster. "Sorry Babe, to slow," he said, as I pouted. We got in and drove to the photo studio in Seattle. 

When we got to the studio it was going on one o'clock. As we pulled into the parking lot , I jumped out of the Jeep and walked inside. "Hello, we have a appointment with Andrew at 1:30," I said. "You must be Eleanor Swan and Emmett Cullen," said the woman at the desk very sweetly. "Yes we are," I replied. "Well he will be with you as soon as he is finished with his current client," she said. "Thank you," I said. Emmett and I then went to go sit down, so we could wait. 

After waiting for thirty minutes Andrew came out to greet us. "Hello, you must be the lovely couple. And my I add that you both look like models. Follow me into the back," he greeted. We followed him. "So what did you have in mind for your engagement photos?" he asked. "Well we live in Forks, which is heavily forested, so were hoping for photos that are woodsy," I said. "Okay, there is a forest nearby. How about we travel over there to take the pictures?" he suggested. We agreed. I went to get in the Jeep, and Emmett offered to help carry camera equipment to Andrew's truck. After he was done he joined me in the Jeep, and we traveled to the local forest. 

We pulled into a clearing, and started to take photos.  When we were done, we headed back to the studio to review the photos. They were all amazing. It took us a while to decide on our favorite photo to put on our engagement announcements. "Could I use your photos as examples of my work? You two are the most perfect people that I've ever seen," Andrew asked. "Sure, we don't mind," I replied. We then had to sign papers to allow him to use the photos of us. After we were all done we said good bye and made our way home.

Alice was extremely excited when we got home. "How was your photo shoot? Did you decide on a photo? When will you be getting them?" she asked. "The photo shoot was great. Yes, we did decide on a photo, and we got them on a disk," I replied, answering all of her questions. "Emmett why don't you go get your laptop, so we can show the family our pictures. He raced up stair, and came back with his laptop.

After showing the family our photos, I gave the disk to Alice because she said she would take responsibility for getting the engagement announcements printed and sent. 

When I got home, I could tell that Edward was in Bella's room. 'Make sure she goes to sleep at a decent time, she needs to get up early to go to the bridal store,' I gave a mental note to Edward. I could hear him laugh from the other room. I then went to my room, and went to read a book.