Chapter 10: Guest List

I was in the kitchen chopping vegetables with Emmett, Carlisle and Xander were cooking chicken, Esme was grating cheese, and Rosalie was holding the bowl for salad. We were making food for Bella, because she was coming to meet the rest of the family. Alice and Jasper were out hunting, because Jasper has a hard time around humans. "I smell a human," said Rosalie, as I heard them traveling up the stairs. "Bella! It's so great to finally meet you. I hope your hungry, were making Italiano for you," said Esme. Bella nodded. "She already ate," said Edward. There was suddenly a crash, Rosalie smashed the bowl that was in her hands. "Great, just great," said Rosalie. "I just know that you don't eat, and ......," said Bella, trailing off at the end. "That's very thoughtful of you," replied Esme. I walked up to Bella, and gave her a hug. "Bella, I would like to introduce you to Emmett," I said."Thank you for saving my sister Emmett, she told me her story," said Bella. "No problem, i would do anything to keep yours sister safe. Hey, does this mean I can start calling you sis?" asked Emmett. "Yeah I guess," said Bella.

I then heard a thud, and looked over to see Alice and Jasper jumping into the house through the balcony. Alice then raced over to greet Bella."Hi Bella, I'm Alice were're going to be best friends I can see it," she said to Bella, as she pulled her into a hug. "Edward your right she does smell good," she added. "Alice!" Edward and I warned at the same time. "Ugg, do any of you realize what will happen if this ends badly?" asked Rosalie. She was right I had thought about it a lot. "Badly, as in I become the meal," said Bella. Edward then tried to break the tension, by offering a tour of the house to Bella. As Bella and Edward went upstairs, Esme told Rosalie to clean up the mess she made. 

Emmett and I went into the living room to talk about our wedding. "Okay, what do you think? white Callie Lilies or white orchids?" I asked. I could decide these things by myself, but I want to know his thoughts. "I like the Callie Lilies," he said, he then turned on the t.v, and started to watch a football game. "I guess I can't count on you to help me, can I?" I asked. "Babe, I just want the wedding to be perfect for you, I want you to have everything you want," he said. It's hard to stay made at him, because that was really sweet. "I can help you," said Rosalie. "Thanks Rosie, that would be a big help," I said. 

Xander joined  Emmett on the couch, and watched the football game with him. Rosalie and I headed up to her and Xander's room. "Okay, what do have left to plan?" she asked me. "Maid of Honor, bridesmaids, dresses for my bridesmaids and maid of honor, guest list, send out engagement announcements, choose a venue for the wedding and reception, find a photographer, find a florist, find a band and a DJ, and the cake," I said. I had a ridiculous amount of things to do. Those were only the things I needed to get done right now. "Okay, so how about we get the easy stuff done first. I'll call and get a appointment with the best photographer in Seattle to take your engagement photos, and you think of who you want in the bridal party," she said. "Okay, sounds like a plan," I replied. I already knew that I wanted Bella to be the Maid of Honor, and I also wanted to include Alice and Rosalie because they are my best friends. So I decided that they would both be my bridesmaids. I waited until Rosalie to come back. 

Rosalie walked into the room, "Andrew got a last minute cancellation, so you are scheduled to have your engagement photos taken next Saturday. So did you decide who you want in the bridal party?" she asked. "Yeah I actually I did decide. I want Bella to be my maid of Honor, and I was hoping that you and Alice would be my brides maids," I said. As I said that her eyes lit up. "Really? I would love to, and I'm sure that Alice will be ecstatic as well," she said. "What will I be ecstatic about?" I turned around to see Alice. "I want you and Rosalie to be my bridesmaids, and I want Bella to be my maid of honor," I said. "Oh my gosh, yes I would love that," she exclaimed. "Okay, what do you want to do next?" asked Rosalie. "Oh, can I help?" asked Alice. "Sure, how about one of you looks for a florist and a venue and one of you looks for a DJ and Band. I'll start writing a guest list,"I said. We all set off to work. I started the guest list as follows.

Eleazar Denali

Kate Denali

Carmen Denali

Irina Denali

Tanya Denali

Jessica Stanley

Angela Weber

Mike Newton

Eric Yorkie

Tyler Crowley

Billy Black

Jacob Black

Harry Clearwater 

Sue Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

Leah Clearwater 

Charlie Swan

Renee Dwyer 

Phil Dwyer

Alice Cullen

Jasper Hale

Rosalie Hale

Xander Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

Esme Cullen

Bella Swan

Edward Cullen

I changed about not invited all of my old friends, because we used to be the best of friends. "Okay, I'm finished with the guest list. Do you want to look it over? I plan to let Emmett add anyone that he wants to come," I said. Rosalie came over to look at the list. "Are you sure you want to invite the Black's and the Clearwater's? There descendants from wolves," she asked, wrinkling her nose with disgust. "Of course, I've known them all my life, and I played with their kids when I was little. Besides if I didn't invite them my dad would kill me," I said. "Okay. Well while you were doing that, Alice and I were thinking. What do you think about having the wedding in the backyard?" she asked. "That sounds perfect," I said. "I also scheduled a band that's new to the music scene. No one knows about them yet, but their going to be big I saw it on a vision," said Alice. "And I booked a florist that has a shop in Port Angeles. I saw her work when I was out shopping one day," said Rosalie. "That's great were making great progress today! All we need is to find the perfect design for the cake, dresses for you guys and Bella, a photographer, and wedding favors," I said. "We can go dress shopping next Sunday," I said. I pulled out my phone to text Bella and see if it was good for her, she left to go home awhile ago, and I saw the time. "Shoot! It's midnight already! I need to get home," I said racing down the stairs. "Bye!" I said as I exited the house.