Chapter 12: Bridesmaid's Dresses

I was waiting for Bella to finish getting ready, because Alice and Rosalie would be here any minute. I set out her outfit, because Alice would throw a fit if she didn't look very fashionable. She was going to wear a cream colored sweater, brown leggings, and cream colored flats. She finally came downstairs, just as Alice and Rosalie pulled into the driveway in the BMW. We both hopped into the back of the car, and headed off to Port Angeles. 

When we arrived we walked in and the same woman that helped me find my wedding dress greeted us. "Your back! And you brought more friends! What can I help you with?" she asked, very friendly. "These are my brides maids," I said pointing to Alice and Rosalie. "And this is my maid of honor. We need to find dresses for them," I said pointing at Bella. "Wonderful! What colors did you have in mind?" she asked. "I was thing maybe a dark green," I replied to her question.  "Okay, I'll go look and see what I have in the color. Why don't you girls go make yourself comfortable," she said. We went and sat in chairs by the dressing rooms. She then came back with a multitude of dresses.

After having them try on countless amounts of dresses, I finally decided on just a simple short dress with a heart neck line. "Alright we found the dresses, now we just need to find the shoes," said Alice. "I was thinking that all three of you could wear ballet flats. It would be safer for Bella," I said. Bella looked offended, but also relieved. "Sorry Bella, but your prone to falling and with heals you have farther to fall," I said, laughing. "So Alice, did you get the engagement announcements printed?" I asked, hoping the answer was yes. "Of course, printed and mailed," she replied. "Thank you! Without you guys I don't think that my wedding would happen," I said gratefully. "We don't mind. We all have a lot of experience with weddings. Xander and I get married ever couple of years just for the fun of it," said Rosalie. 

We dropped off Bella at home, and then I went with Rosalie and Alice home, because I was going to spend the rest of the day with Emmett. With all the wedding planning we haven't been able to spend much quality time together.