Chapter 16: Wedding

Today was the day of my wedding, and now I'm driving over to the Cullen's with Bella to get ready with Alice and Rosalie. When we got out of the car Alice came running out of the house, "Your finally here! My masterpiece takes time you know," she said exasperated. "Sorry, but I couldn't just leave my Maid of Honor at home, and if you haven't forgotten she has to sleep," I said. "We need to get you inside so we can start getting you ready, and so Emmett doesn't see you," she replied.  We all rushed into the house, at human speed so Bella could keep up. 

Alice brought us to her room, which Jasper was standing outside off. "Hey Jazz," I greeted. "Hey sis," he said. Jasper and I had a very strong sibling bond, even though we weren't really related. "Jasper will be guarding the door, so Emmett can't sneak any peeks of you before the wedding," Alice said, filling me in. We went into the room, and Rosalie was sitting in a chair waiting for us. "Finally!" she exclaimed, when she saw us. She got up, and came over to hug me. "Alright, lets get started," Alice and Rosalie said at the same time.

Rosalie began to do my hair and Alice started on my makeup. Since Bella didn't have anything to do, she went into the bathroom and changed into her maid of honor dress. After my hair and make up were done, and I was about to get into my dress when there was a knock at the door. "Eleanor?" I heard a woman's voice. "Who is that?" I asked Bella, Alice, and Rosalie. "It sounds like mom," Bella replied. "Mom? She hasn't been my mom since the day she abandoned me, and took you with her," I said to Bella. "Unlike dad she never showed a interest in me coming to visit her. I haven't seen her since I was 2, I don't even remember what she looks like. Who invited her?" I asked looking between Rosalie. Alice looked down, "I did, I didn't realize it was that bad between you two," she replied. "It's alright Alice," I replied. "Should I tell her to leave?" asked Rosalie. "No, she came she might as well stay," I reply. "Come in Renee," I replied. She came in the door, and she looked a little annoyed. "No mom?" she asked. "No, you lost the privilege of my calling you mom, when you abandoned me, and the only reason that your hear today is because Alice made the invitations," I told her. "Don't be so dramatic Eleanor, I didn't abandon you," she replied. "No, you did. Dad had Bella come to see him every summer he saw her even after you left, you never had me come visit you. The last time I was you I was 2, I was a toddler, I don't even remember you," I replied. She just looked down at her shoes speechless. "Eleanor, I'm sorry," she finally said. "You can stay, but please just leave me alone," I replied. She nodded, and walked out of the room. "Alright, let me go change into my wedding dress," I said walking into Alice's walk in closet. 

I took off the robe I was wearing, and I slid on my dress. I pulled it up so it was covering my breasts. "Could one of you please come in here and zip me up?" I asked. Rosalie came in and shut the door behind her. She zipped my dress, and I turned around. "Eleanor you look beautiful," she told me. "Thank you," I replied. We both walked out of the closet, and both Alice and Bella gasped. "El you look gorgeous, just like what I saw in my vision," Alice squealed. "You really do look beautiful sis," added Bella. "Thank you," I said. 

There was another knock at the door. "Eleanor, it's dad," said my dad through the door. "Come in dad," I replied. In walked my dad in a tux, in all my years of living with him I've never seen him in a tux. "Wow dad! You look great," I said. "Thank you. You look beautiful Eleanor," he replied. "Thanks dad," I replied. "Alright it's time to start going downstairs, you walk down the aisle in 5 minutes," Alice announced. 

We walked downstairs, and we stopped at the back door. "Alright I'll be walking down the aisle first, then Rosalie I want you to wait 15 seconds then start down the aisle. Bella do the same and follow after Rosalie. Lastly Eleanor do the same and follow after Bella," Alice instructed. We all nodded. "It's time," said Alice. She walked out the back door and down the aisle, then Rosalie and then Bella. Finally it was my turn. I grabbed my dad's arm. "Ready?" he asked. "As I'll ever be," I replied. We then walked out the door, and started to walk down the aisle.