Chapter 5: Edward's Back

Edward was finally coming back to Forks today. I kept asking why he left, but everyone told me to wait till he gets back and he'll explain. He was going to be home by the time we got out of school. It is last period, and I am sitting with Rosalie in study hall. We have all our homework done, so we are discussing center pieces. I decided on calla lily bouquets rapped in silver ribbon in tall cylindrical vases. Soon school was over for the day, and I started to walk out to Emmett's jeep. When I got there I waited for him, but he didn't show. "El, Emmett had to go hunting. He gave me the keys to his Jeep. He instructed that you are the only one to drive it. He said and I quote, "She is the only one I trust to drive my baby." I rolled my eyes. "Ok, are Jazz and you riding with Rose and Xavier? Or me?" I asked. "With them, we have a few places to go before we go home," she replied. I got in the Jeep, and headed to the Cullen's.

When I got to the house, Edward was just getting back. "Hey! Care to tell me why you left? No one else would tell me, they said you would explain," I called. We went into the house, and I sat in the arm chair. "It's a vampire thing," he started, but I cut him off, "What's a vampire thing?" "Bella's my blood singer," he said quickly. "Your the reason she came home upset! Mates are supposed to keep you happy!" I yelled. I gripped the arms of the chair, trying to calm my self so I didn't rip his head off. "You don't have to worry about it, I'm not going to be with her," he said. All I could see was red. "She already feels the mating pull you SOB! If you ignore her all your doing is breaking her heart, and leaving me to pick up the pieces!" I yelled. I was furious to say the least. Before I could even comprehend what I was doing I threw the chair I was sitting in at him. He and the chair went crashing threw the window. I then  went into the forest to calm done, I needed to kill something.

Alice's P.O.V

I saw the vision of Edward and El fighting this weeks ago, so I ordered a new window and a replacement chair. We were picking them up after school. When we got home there was broken glass and chair stuffing everywhere. Edward told us that El ran into the forest after the fight. "I read her mind, she was going to hunt," he said. "I would leave her alone for awhile Edward. I can feel her anger from here," said Jazz. "She's just trying trying to protect her sister. I don't blame her," I said. "Wow! What did I miss?" we all turned to see Emmett. "Your fiancé threw a chair at me. Not saying I didn't deserve it." said Edward. Emmett howled with laughter. "Alright we need to clean up before Esme gets home, or she will be mad." Emmett, Edward and Xavier replaced the window, While Rosalie and I cleaned up the glass and stuffing. Emmett then brought in the arm chair. "Well it looks like nothing happened," I said.