Description

Thamizhini and Magizhini are sisters. The former is the recipient of parental love and the latter is unlucky in that department. Magizhini gets to know why she was denied any parental love on a horrific day. She understands that she was punished for a mistake that was never hers. She hated her parents and the faceless enemy who made her life miserable. Thamizhini joins hands with her sister to avenge her parents and her sister. Magizhini tracked down the enemy and decided to hurt the enemy with his weak point. But ironically, her enemy’s weak point happened to be hers too! 

Would she push the weak spot of her heart aside and go on with her plan or would she dissolve her plan for love?

Veera Varman and Vishnu Varman are brothers of the Varma chain of hotels and restaurants. Filthy wealthy, terrific brothers. Veer is a solo bird who hates his parents. But Vishnu loves his parents and shows his love without his brother knowing it. Vishnu was taken care of and brought up by Veer for most of his life and hence he had no courage to question his brother on his unusual ways of treating his parents.  Veer has a dark past that no one knows! His only resort is his uncle Rudra Varman, brother of Veer’s mom. 

He falls for her when he meets HER, but she has other hidden agendas. When her hidden agendas hurt him in more ways than he can take in, when he got to know the real her, he erased his love for her and in place came and sat a huge rage that instigated him to take revenge for her deceits. 

Would he take revenge on her as he planned? Or will his love intervene in his plans?