The Blunder

Vishnu then made Thamizhini his personal assistant again. The days of the lovebirds went happily in each other’s embrace. They worked together in the same room with mesmerizing eye contact, special smiles, treasured kisses, and some over-the-line romances. If Thamizhini is asked which part of life would you like to relive if you were given a rewind button, she would blindly choose these days with Vishnu.

“I need a little boost!” Vishnu hugged her from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder while she was looking for a folder on his shelf. 

“Bad boy! We have so many meetings today.” She leaned on his chest.

“That is why I need a boost!” He said as his lips started tickling her ear. 

“Vish!” her voice came out in a hush and that was the boost he was wanting. 

“Honeydew!” He whispered in her ear while dragging his lips on the side of her neck. Thamizhini shivered at his contact as usual and that gave him the booze as usual. He could literally see the goosebumps on her shoulder and neck. He dipped his finger in her navel where he was holding her and she lifted her body up on her tippy toes giving him more access to her neck. 

“Vish!” 

“Shhh!” He hushed her as his kisses continued on her shoulders and the middle of her chest. When he was about to drop down further, she stopped him.

“Please! You know we will both lose control if you go further down. Don't test it, Vish!” She told him and he brushed his hair in frustration. She enjoyed his frustration. She loved how his muscles flex as his arms go up. She grabbed his collar and brought him down to her face. “Appo appo kutty kutty thappu pannikalam (it's not wrong to do little mischiefs every now and then)!” she told him as she placed her lips on his. 

She knew that it is the only way to calm him down. She started it and he lead it on! When they break their lips, she looked down to hide her flushed face from him but it is one of his favorite things to do, to make her more red by teasing her.

“Hey, enna paru de (look at me)!” He pulled her to him.

“Mhum!” She hugged him and hid her face in his chest. He grabbed her waist in his stronghold and gave a quick squeeze that made her gasp and lift her head. He grasped her cheeks with his forefinger and thumb. She closed her eyes while he was devouring her blushed and flushed face. 

“Romba azhaga iruka de! Unna ipdi pathute irukanum pola iruku. Ipdiye sethutta kuda nan kavala pada maten. (you are a striking beauty. I just wish to see you like this always. I would not even feel bad if I just die seeing you.)”

“Vishnu!” She opened her eyes as soon as he said that and her eyes instantly teared up.

“Ithan de! Intha kannu than enna kolluthu. Enakaga un kannula vara intha kanneer! Vera ethuvum venam nu thonuthu de. (this is it, these eyes are killing me. These tears that pour out of you for me, I just feel like I don't need anything else.)”

“Yen, Vishnu? Yen ivlo love en mela? Intha kaadhaloda baram thangamaye nan sethuduven pola iruku! (why, Vishnu? Why so much love on me? I couldn't just bear the weight of your love. I am going to die of this heaviness.)”

“Next meeting ethana maniku? (when is the next meeting?)” He asked her placing a lovely kiss on her eyelids. He knows that only professional talk would make her come out of this emotion.

“We still have twenty minutes. You took all my time. I still have to find that folder.” Thamizhini pushed him away from her and started looking for the folder that she was first searching for.