Threats & Blackmails!

Vishnu was lost in his beloved’s open call. He threw her on his bed and pounced on her like a starving tiger. Her pink saree was all out of place and her waist was peeking out. He placed his hand on her bare waist and rubbed it along while pushing her saree to expose her stomach to him. Thamizhini sucked in the anticipation as she lay beneath her handsome husband. He placed a quick kiss on her navel as she curled her feet and body together. 

“Vish!” She whispered as she ran her fingers in his hair hugging him closer to her body. He rubbed his face all over her stomach which tickled and tempted her all at the same time. He asked her for more and she gave him everything that she had. 

“Vish! Vish! Vish!” was the only word she spoke. Her moans and his grunts were heard for the full 2 hours they were on the bed. 

They both slept in extreme tiredness, both naked and tangled. Vishnu was sleeping between her breasts while Thamizhini was hugging his head closer to her. Their life has started on a happy note, she thought.

“Hello, Veer anna?” Vishnu picked up his ringing phone without disturbing his wife’s sleep.

“Your flight tickets are scheduled for today evening. Get your wife ready. Details are sent to your email.” He told his brother and hung up the call. 

Vishnu understood that his brother wants him to go back to Bangalore. But he could not do that without knowing his uncle’s health condition or anything about Magizhini. He knew that his wife would not be happy to come with him without knowing that her sister is alright. He looked at his sleeping wife with her treasures treating his eyes. Love and lust compete in his eyes as he slid near her to disturb her sleep. 

“Vish!” She hugged him close and buried her face in his chest in absolute shyness. She was mortified by her nakedness. But Vishnu was unwavering by any of that. He left her only after taking everything he wanted from her again. 

“I love you, Vish.” She told him in between her short breaths. She was tired of withstanding his whole body on her. He was kissing her beauty bones while pouring his life inside her. The number of times she reached high orgasms cannot be counted by the fingers and that made her extremely tired.

“I love you too, honeydew!” He said falling beside her. She was quick to fall on his chest.

“I am really sorry, Vish. I was so frustrated. I spoke too many wrong words. Please, forget about everything. Let's start afresh!”

“You have always been a tricky treasure. I truly could not understand you, Mini. Even now, I don't know the reason behind your acceptance of my proposal. I know you love me but the reason you told me to not marry me still stays the same but you changed. I don't know what made you change your decision. I don't know what made you speak so badly of me just for asking you to marry me in an unavoidable situation. I don't know what made you surrender yourself to me the very next day of our unlikable wedding. I don't understand any of it, Mini. All I know is I love you. I can not imagine a life without you. I trust the love you have for me. I am hurt here by your words,” he showed his heart to her. “But you are the only one that can heal me from the wounds you caused. I love you, Mini.” He said and Thamizhini shed tears. 

“I am sorry!” She said moving away from him. Her guilt was massive with every word he spoke to her. 

“It’s ok, Mini. Leave it. We have a flight to catch up to Bangalore in the evening. Get ready.” He said bringing her into his embrace.

“Bangalore, today? But why? Magi is still at large. I have to take care of my parents. I cannot just go with you.” She said. She needs to know if Magizhini is safe. She needs to know how far Veer knows about her whereabouts.