Chapter 122

Liane stands up and says, "Oh, my God. What did I do?" Tinya says, "What happened to my mom?" Sue says, "Liane--" Tinya cuts Sue off and says, "Hey, where's my mom?" Liane says, "I don't know." Tinya angrily says, "Just tell me what happened!" Liane grabs her head in pain and groans. Sue looks at Tinya and says, "Okay, you need to back up right now." Tinya says, "What is wrong with her?" Sue says, "She has a-- it's a condition, okay? It's really hard to explain. But basically, when it flares up, like it is right now, she loses time. It's not her fault. She can't control what happens next." Tinya angrily says, "You're lying to me. She attacked my mom." Liane says, "Tinya, I'm so sorry." Liane's pain worsens and Sue says, "I'm calling Barry." As Sue gets her phone out, the phone disappears. Tinya says, "What the hell?" Liane screams in pain. Sue looks at Tinya and says, "You need to get out of here. Now!" Tinya runs away. As Liane continues to scream in pain, she falls unconscious. Sky whimpers worried about Liane. Sue says, "It's okay. It's gonna be okay." Later, Liane wakes up and finds herself at the hotel. Sue sighs and says, "Thank God you're okay." Liane grunts and grabs her head and says, "Oh... Where's Tinya?" Sue says, "Well, I told her to stay away. Your time sickness is going ballistic. I figured it'd be better to keep her safe." Liane nods and says, "Yeah, thank you. Look, Sue, what happened to Tinya's mom, I didn't mean to." Sue says, "I know, Liane. And I know that Deon has told you to stay put until he can figure out how to help you, but you are getting worse by the hour. I really think that we should get you to STAR Labs--" As Sue goes to touch Liane, Liane moves away and says, "No, don't! It might happen to you, too." Tinya appears and says, "Oh, so now you're worried about hurting people?" Liane looks at Tinya and stands up and says, "Tinya, look, I'm so sorry about what happened to your mom." Liane grabs her head and groans in pain. Sue says, "Okay, I need to get her home, back to Central City." Tinya says, "Well, it's too late. Now walk away." Liane says, "Tinya." Tinya angrily says, "Shut up!" Sue gets into a fighting stance and says, "Tinya, you don't want to do this." Tinya says, "Yeah, I do." As Sue goes to kick Tinya, Tinya walks through Sue and walks over to Liane and grabs her arms. Liane screams and she disappears. Sue widens her eyes and says, "What did you do to her?" Tinya says, "Exactly what I'll do to you if you ever try to find me again." Tinya walks through a wall and she's gone. Later, Sue has Sky in her arms and she's back in Central City. Sue knocks on the loft door and says, "Barry? It's Sue." The door opens up. Barry's surprised to see Sue with Sky in her arms, but no Liane. Sue walks into the loft and says, "Hi, uh, they told me you were here." Barry says, "Where's Liane?" Sue says, "I don't know. I just know that she's missing." Barry's stomach drops. Barry can't believe this, and he thinks that he never should have left her alone. Later, Liane appears in the loft and Sue's startled and says, "You're back. How?" Liane says, "I don't know." Sue gets out her phone to text Barry and in seconds Barry's in front of Liane. Barry says, "Liane, thank God you're back. Sue said you'd vanished--" As Barry walks over to hug Liane, Liane backs up and says, "No, Barry." Barry says, "What's wrong?" Liane says, "Renee Wazzo, Tinya's mom. I'm the last person that she touched, and she's... gone because of me, because of my time sickness." Barry nods and says, "Okay. But then Sue said that Tinya attacked you, that she made you disappear on purpose." Sue says, "So, how did you survive?" Barry says, "Your time sickness. It must have pulled you into the Still Force at that exact moment." Sue says, "So, whatever is making her sick might have also saved her life. Okay, that's-that's freaky. I'm gonna give you guys some space. I'll be back, okay." Sue walks away. Liane says, "Barry, what happened to Tinya's mom, I didn't mean to--" Barry cuts her off and says, "I know that. Look, it's gonna be okay." Liane sits down on the couch and as Barry goes to sit next to her, Liane moves away. Barry says, "I'm not afraid." Barry places his hand on Liane's leg and rubs it. Barry softly says, "What is it?" Liane says, "Barry, the Still Force, it's supposed to be a place where... all time exists, past, present, and future but when I was there, I saw moments from before even when I was a little girl, up to now. But I didn't see my future. What if I don't have one anymore?" Barry says, "You do. With me." Barry pulls Liane to his chest and rubs her back. Barry kisses Liane's head.