The Elites

STORYLINE

"The Elites!? You lot consider yourselves such distinguished nobles yet commit such a hefty crime!?"

A series of bowed heads stood with hands behind their back.

They silently listened to the deserved scolding of an old man in authority, their Headmaster.

Headmaster Bang Si Hyuk clenched the temples of his forehead in frustration towards his students.

"That's it. All of you have tested the limits of my patience. You shall be expelled." He spoke in all seriousness.

Suddenly the bowed heads sprung in shock towards the statement made, their eyes widening in terror.

"Sir please don't do this-"

"Shut up Dahyun! You dare make such a request after what your group has done!?" The Headmaster raised his voice in anger.

Silence again.

No one dared to speak against the powerful man.

After all, he was the Headmaster of the one & only supernatural school to ever exist.

"After what you've done, all of you deserve to be banished from the campus & this city permanently!" The Headmaster shouted at his students.

He made sure that they were aware of their deeds & the punishments that they deserved.

But what did they do to deserve this?

12 HOURS PRIOR

"Are they here yet?"

"No I don't think so!" Few students whisper to each other, their eyes fixated upon the entrance.

"Ah I can't wait to see him!"

"Who? Jimin or Eunwoo? Your proclaimed "love of thy life" changes everyday!"

"No! I'm in love with Jungkook and have been since forever!"

"Yeah right-"

"Shh! They're coming guys!"

Cheers, praises & extremely loud shouting continue from far off hallways as crowds started gathering.

The door of the school sprung open with a loud thud as the famous group made their way inside.

"Oh my God Jackson!!"

Loud voices came through as one guy pushed the extremely heavy metallic door to the side.

He was Jackson Wang.

An extremely powerful supernatural being, his strength being the greatest asset to him.

Jackson brushed his hair back, blowing a couple of kisses towards the crowd- the girls fainting in return.

A jealous crowd of guys stood by the side, watching with unpleasant reactions.

One of them picked up a basketball & threw it straight towards the entering group.

A hand sprung in the air, catching the flying ball in motion.

Girls wowed in amazement at the one hand catch.

The guy who caught the ball was Jeon Jungkook.

He stood at the centre of the group, another supernatural whose superpower was being an ace.

With one hand in the pocket & the other with a basketball, he suddenly threw the ball in a random direction.

The ball immediately found it's way towards the same crowd of boys who threw it earlier, hitting each one of them in their heads.