Victory or Not?

STORYLINE

The Elites had finally succeeded with their plan of Dracula's demise.

Now, their attention was needed in care for their friends.

"Shush!"

Jungkook shushed everyone before they could mob him with questions.

"Before we explain, let's call a medic for the student and Lisa first."

Jungkook's reasonable request gained nods of approval from the lot.

They all helped in taking the two ladies to their usual classroom.

2 HOURS LATER

The supernatural group, including Namjoon & Jinyoung awaited in anticipation.

As the doctor finally made his way outside, Jackson approached him immediately.

"Is...I-I mean.....are they....okay?" He inquired with absolute worry.

"Yes. All of you can rest your worries now. Both of them are fine. I have bandaged the student with a cut on her neck. Fortunately she didn't lose a lot of blood for any complications to occur. Can any one of you come with me, I need to prescribe some medicine."

"We'll go with you Doctor." IU and Jungkook volunteered.

As the couple excused themselves to take care of the issue,

Jackson rushed inside the room where the victims of the cruel Vampire attack lay at rest.

POV: JACKSON

I hastily entered the room to check on Lisa.

My only wish & hope right now was her to really be okay like the Doctor had assured us.

"Lisa!" I exclaimed in concern at the bed ridden woman.

I noticed a half asleep Lisa slowly opening her eyes at my arrival.

The other student who suffered at the hands of Dracula was asleep by the effect of sleeping pills.

"Are you alright!?" I questioned, anxiously clasping her hand with mine.

"J-jackson?" She muttered under her breath.

"Y-yes Lisa- it's me!"

She slowly wiped her eyes and gazed at me in confusion.

"Jackson.....the-THE MONSTER!" She suddenly exclaimed, panicking at the realisation.

Seeing her reaction, my brain went numb.

What should I tell her now?

Would she be able to comprehend the situation if I told her the truth?

But if I don't, I would be continuing to deceive her.

STORYLINE

As Jackson went speechless over Lisa's words, Rosè and the rest rushed inside the room.

"LISA! OH MY GOODNESS! ARE YOU OKAY!?" Rosè yelled as she saw her bestfriend again.

She immediately pulled Lisa into her embrace, hugging her tightly as if she would never see her again.

"I'm sorry Lili! It's because of me! I should've protected you first!"

Rosè started snifling her nose as tears escaped her eyes.

Lisa couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

She forgot her previous concerns and started patting Rosè's back to calm her down.

Meanwhile, Jennie pulled Kai to the corner while Lisa's distraction occupied the rest.