Field Trip

STORYLINE

"A Field Trip!"

The announcement sparked mixed reactions, the students feeling escatic.

Seeing how the class responded to the news, the Homeroom teacher displayed a wide smile.

"I knew you would all be happy with this news. The place we have selected for the Field Trip is Mungyeong. We will visit the traditional landmarks & scenic walking areas."

The class showed excitement when the teacher shared necessary details.

"But keep in mind- we are going there for educational purposes so individual reports are mandatory. This will add a total of 10 marks on your final assessment."

Groans & disappointed faces finally revealed themselves at those words.

"Sir- when is the Field Trip?" A student inquired on behalf of the class.

"From tomorrow onwards."

The students gasped in surprise at the impulsive plans.

A Field Trip so soon?

"Ah- no! Why tomorrow!" Lisa whined, kicking the floor in frustration.

Jackson noticed her distress and leaned towards her.

"Why? Did you have plans for tomorrow?" He inquired curiously.

"Yeah.....I was going to use tomorrow to sleep all day lon-"

A sudden thud on her head by Jackson made her exclaim in subtle pain.

"Ow!" She groaned further.

"Silly girl- I thought you had something important planned." He moved away slowly in disappointment.

"Okay that is the end of all announcements. Further details will be sent to the group chat that I will create and add all of you. You may go home now."

With those words, the Homeroom teacher took his exit from the classroom.

"A Field Trip? Pfft- sounds so boring." Jimin uttered in disinterest.

"Yeah- except the fact that girls and boys can sleep together for once."

Eunwoo's words aroused sudden excitement in Jimin's eyes.

"W-what? Can we really sleep in the same rooms as the girls?" Jimin inquired.

"No ofcourse not! I meant we can sleep in the same hotel."

Jimin instantly lost interest and went back to being all dreary.

Eunwoo sighed at his friend who displayed symptoms of a pervert.

4 HOURS LATER

POV: TZUYU

Life doesn't excite me anymore.

Neither did the exams nor did the announcement of the field trip faze me.

Perhaps I'm having a pre-adult crisis at only 18.

I also haven't got the grasp of my Supernatural powers.

Whenever I try to create an illusion, I fail.

As such thoughts invaded my mind, I almost forgot I was in the shopping mall.

After returning to my senses I walked up to the Clothing Section.

The upcoming field trip required certain items that I was missing, hence why the sudden shopping spree.

Suddenly my eyes caught notice of someone.