Mysteries

STORYLINE

2 DAYS LATER

As two days passed by swiftly, everything seemed to be returning to normal.

Tzuyu had been discharged from the hospital the prior day.

She took a day off and would be joining the supernatural squad briefly.

A new start as a Supernatural awaited her.

Meanwhile-

Att the boys' dormitory, a particular room seemed to be blossoming with young love.

"Should we go eat later? Yeah- what should we eat?"

"No you hang up- no I can't hang up on you Jisoo!"

Jungkook & Taehyung, both gushing over phone calls with their girlfriends.

Taehyung rolled over his bed whilst Jungkook leaned over on the chair.

The two roommates suddenly giggled at the same time.

An awkward exchange of glances & a silent nod followed as they continued on.

AT SCHOOL

All of the students, including the supernaturals assembled in their respective classes.

"Hey don't forget about today's meeting. It's been delayed for too long now." Jackson announced to the group.

"Relax Jackson. How can anyone forget when you constantly remind us about it every minute-" Jennie complained.

As Irene was unpacking her backpack, she noticed an unusual pattern in the class.

Instead of being vocal about it, she immediately took out her phone to convey the message through text.

"Hey- Irene just sent a message to the group chat." Dahyun relayed.

The Supernatural lot immediately checked their phones.

Most of their reactions resulted in confusion & slight fear.

"Oh no- this is bad." Eunwoo muttered under his breath.

3 HOURS LATER

The Elites & the rest of the supernaturals including Namjoon and Jinyoung gathered in an empty classroom.

Jimin went forward to lock the door of the room.

"Okay- what should we start with first!?" Jennie initiated.

A sudden knock on the door interrupted the discussion.

Jackson went forward to open the door as Jungkook & IU hastily entered inside hand in hand.

"Sorry we're late-" IU apologized on the couple's behalf.

It was Tzuyu's first meeting with the squad.

She remained silent in the corner, staring timidly at the couple.

"It's fine. Did you guys check the message?" Jimin inquired in concern.

"What message?"

Jungkook flinched his eyebrows in confusion.

He went forward to turn his phone on & soon read Irene's message.

"What does it mean?" Jungkook asked, his eyes going grim.

He went forward to show the text to IU which ignited the same reaction.

"I think we should start with this issue first. Irene- go ahead." Jackson suggested.

"Okay guys- so......as you have all read the text I sent, I'm sure you may have noticed it too. Several girls from our class had scarfs on today and it's freaking summer right now." She continued.