Vampire War

STORYLINE

"Lisa- GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Jackson yelled furiously.

Irene and the rest were on guard to attack the Vampire in sight.

A clueless Lisa wasn't able to catch up with the ongoing situation.

"Huh-"

The Vampire suddenly caught hold of Lisa by her neck.

"I presume I requested our meeting to be civil?" Dracula uttered viciously.

"Let her go- your war is with our group. So fight us." Jungkook warned the Vampire.

The evil blood sucker didn't seem to be willing to let go of the leverage.

Lisa shivered in fear as she was held captive by an unknown monster.

Dracula smirked in amusement.

"Poor child, she is scared. I can feel her veins rushing. Should I just-"

A set of fangs appeared inside his mouth.

His eyes went red & black veins appeared, showcasing the skin of a pure Vampire.

He moved his fangs closer to Lisa's neck.

"NO!" Jackson screamed with fear.

Dracula slowly pulled back his fangs and laughed towards the supernaturals.

He raised his hand and invited Jungkook to come closer.

As Jungkook approached nearer, Dracula immediately pushed Lisa towards the squad.

With a loud scream she closed her eyes, accepting the fate of her untimely demise.

Before her head could hit the ground, Jungkook immediately caught hold of her.

Lisa gripped his shoulders with her entire might.

"Can you hold her-" Jungkook asked of Jackson.

He immediately came forward and picked her up bridal style.

He glared at the Vampire before walking away with the lady in his arms.

Dracula continued to laugh nonchalantly as if it were all a mere childish game.

"I sparred the girl for she was well mannered. Unlike you." Dracula continued to scoff.

"Let me show you how well mannered we are."

Jungkook suddenly attacked the Vampire with a fist carrying his entire might.

But before his fist could land upon his face, the Vampire teleported towards the back.

"Better luck next time kid." Dracula laughed at his frail attempt.

Irene couldn't stand the arrogance and went up next to attack Dracula.

As she targeted the blood sucking monster to the severe coldness of her powers, her attempt succeeded.

Dracula had been freezed in an ice box by Irene.

She smiled as she gazed towards her friends in satisfaction.

But her happiness lasted for only a mere second as the ice box suddenly crashed into a million pieces.

Dracula smirked as he brushed off the remaining ice pieces from his suit.

"I'm not in mood for ice-cream right now." He mocked the attempts of the supernaturals.

As all efforts seemed to be failing, Jungkook immediately hinted Eunwoo to put up an illusion while they escaped.