Midnight Hour

STORYLINE

"I look ridiculous."

Poor Kai, who was forced into a vampire costume groaned.

He had a vintage white shirt on, followed by a vested waistcoat.

To top it all off he even had a long cape behind, measuring up to his shoes.

Jimin & the rest of the supernaturals tried to control their laughter.

"Y-you look great- ah ha ha I can't do this-" Eunwoo burst out laughing mid sentence.

Kai glared at Jungkook, the one responsible for his misery.

"Oh come on- we only have a few hours until Dracula shows up. Stop laughing everyone-"

Jungkook tried his best to pertain seriousness though he was chuckling himself.

"Can't I just be a normal vampire without this stupid costume!?" Kai complained.

"This is what a normal Vampire looks like." Jackson replied sarcastically.

Kai whined as he brushed off his stupid cape.

POV: NAMJOON

While everyone was distracted with Kai, I silently excused myself from the scene.

I wandered off into the school hallways in search of Hwasa.

Regretting my choice of not going after her earlier filled me with guilt.

"Have you seen Hwasa?"

"Hey did you perhaps see Hwasa-"

All of my questions towards the students passing by received "no" as a common answer.

I halted for a moment.

Using all of my brain strength I tried to navigate the places she might be at.

As a sudden idea popped into my head, I immediately rushed towards the basement.

STORYLINE

Namjoon's hunch proved to be right.

He sighed in relief as he found Hwasa sitting on the steps of the basement.

"Hwasa-"

Upon hearing her name all of a sudden, Hwasa flinched in surprise.

He approached her gently.

She rolled her eyes filled of tears at the sight of Namjoon.

"Can you please leave me alone-" Hwasa spoke without even looking at him.

She sniffled her nose and wiped off her tears.

Namjoon silently walked forward and sat beside her, gaining a baffled laugh from Hwasa.

"Didn't you hear me? I said leave me alone!" Hwasa yelled.

"Hwasa- I'm sorry I-"

"No- did you really think I would be grateful that you found me? Who do you think you are?"

Hwasa's rude words slowly broke Namjoon's heart.

"Get this straight Namjoon. We had sex because I used my powers on you. M-my sexual powers. That meant nothing to me. You are nothing but a menace to me!"

Hwasa immediately stood up and stormed off from the basement.

Namjoon remained in the same position with his head tilted down.