Three Musketeers

STORYLINE

Irene slowly opened her eyes to see The Dragon in a completely frozen state.

She sighed in relief.

The rest of the group were also relieved.

Jackson cleared his throat, hinting Irene towards a shocked Jinyoung.

"Uh- guys let's take care of the dragon. Irene- you can go and ahem- clear the air..." Jungkook uttered nervously.

"Y-yeah!" Eunwoo agreed.

Jennie & the rest left the scene as Irene clenched her forehead lightly.

She turned to face Jinyoung who had the most confused as well as terrified expression on his face.

"Jinyoung. Come with me."

She held his hand & took him to a more private area.

The two of them walked inside an empty classroom.

Irene tried to think of the best possible way to explain the situation.

"Jinyoung. There's something I haven't told you about me. As you have seen earlier.......I have......supernatural powers. I've had them since I was young..."

Irene went on to explain her entire backstory to him.

She even told him everything about the Alynite Crystal, so that the occurrence of the Dragon made little or no sense to him.

After letting out everything, she released a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry for hiding these things. I hope you'd understand why. I trust that you'll not speak of these events to anyone yet I- whatever decision you make of our friendship......I'll respect it..."

Irene closed her eyes in deep regret.

POV: IRENE

I suddenly felt a hand grabbing mine.

Upon opening my eyes, I saw Jinyoung holding my hand.

He had an indifferent expression.

"Irene- I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared. I'm terrfied. This entire thing feels unreal. But now that I've heard your side of the story, I feel like I can understand you better." He continued.

"You having supernatural abilities will not change anything between us. Why would I judge something that makes you special? I'm not that shallow Irene."

My eyes filled with tears at his words.

Without wasting another second I went forward & hugged him tightly.

Tears rolled down my eyes & wetted half of his shirt.

"Thank you." I uttered in gratitude.

STORYLINE

Jackson & Jimin walked the corridors of the school freely.

They had gotten rid of the Dragon & everything felt at ease.

Suddenly a smirking Lisa made her appearance.

"Hey boys." She uttered flirtatiously.

"Oh- Lisa! How was the Marathon?" Jackson inquired her.

"It was fine. Where are you two headed? Can I join you?"

"Uh- alright."

The two glanced at each other.