Bus Ride

STORYLINE

At 8:35 AM sharp, a mini assembly took place on the school grounds.

Joining the Field Trip were three teachers, each assigned to their own respective sections.

The Homeroom Teacher went ahead to take attendance to see if there were any absentees.

After finally confirming that almost all students were present with the exception of a few, the record book was closed.

"Okay- now pay attention to my words everyone."

The whispering and chatters came to a slow halt at his announcement.

"We have three buses here today to escort us to Mungyeong. The seating arrangement is up to your pleasing. It will take 5 hours to reach our destination. Students who have car sickness, sit near the window."

The teacher went on to discuss basic details of the trip.

"Remember this is an Educational trip so be on your best behaviour everyone. When we arrive in Mungyeong, make sure to form two lines, boys in one line and girls in the other. That's all I have to say for now. Everybody choose your seats and settle down quickly."

As the Teacher excused himself from the buses, students rushed in crowds towards the vehicles to acquire their preferred seats.

The first and second bus were soon packed with students.

Meanwhile, the Supernaturals awaited in silence for the non-supernatural lot to settle down first.

"Bus-1 and Bus-2 are packed. Let's move to the 3rd Bus." Jungkook calmly insisted.

Him & IU walked hand in hand towards the third Bus, which was practically empty and spacious.

The rest of the Supernaturals including Namjoon, Jinyoung & Lisa followed along.

Inside the Bus, Kai & the rest got to arranging their bags upon the overhead racks.

Jennie tried her best to tiptoe into placing her bag on the top.

"Need help?" Kai inquired a struggling Jennie.

She timidly nodded her head towards his offer.

Jennie then stood back, expecting Kai to take her luggage & place it on the top.

Yet to her surprise, instead of the luggage- he suddenly picked her up by her waist.

"Place it now." He asked of a shy Jennie whose face turned red.

She quickly placed her bag into place and patted his hands to pull her down.

Jackson & the rest couldn't help but exchange smirking looks towards the two.

Before getting on the Bus, Jimin made sure Rosè was there behind him.

As he got onto the Bus, the area became a little crowded.

He attempted to squeeze through it carefully.

Without even looking back, he immediately grasped Rosè's hand and made sure she could walk in between their teammates.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon who fixed the belt onto her bags didn't foresee the duo cramping towards the back.

A sudden blow on her shoulder made her fall onto a seat.

Her eyes soon took notice of the person she collided with.

"Yah! Can't you walk properly!?" She exclaimed with a hint of anger.