Secret Keepers

POV: JISOO

I had a secret.

Something that I buried deep within me.

I was able to do something which was unnatural.

At first I was terrified of myself, my abilities.

Now I've come to terms with it.

It felt like cheating whenever I used it, but sometimes-

Life requires a little cheating.

"Ah Jisoo. What brings you here?" My homeroom teacher inquired me.

I looked around, all the other teachers were at their respective classes.

That's good.

"Sir, I actually wanted to know our topic for the project."

"Ah- let's see....your group has got the topic....Reptiles on Land." He stated, staring at his notebook.

"Uh- actually Sir....could you change it to Photosynthesis?" I inquired.

"Jisoo, that's not possible. Every group will have a random-"

I shed a tear from my eye & suddenly, our homeroom teacher burst into tears.

"Jisoo forgive me! I haven't slept properly in days because I'm busy with work! My wife has threatened to divorce me! My kids- I haven't seen my kids since weeks!"

Wow.

That was intense.

He's sobbing to his fullest capacity right now.

"I'm sorry to hear that Sir....so could you consider changing our project topic then?"

"Yes ofcourse Jisoo! I-I'll change it! Pick any topic you want!" He uttered while sobbing.

"Photosynthesis is fine Sir."

And with that, I bowed my head & exited the room.

That was my secret.

I have the ability to make the toughest of people burst out emotionally & make them agree to my likings.

After all, people's greatest weaknesses are their emotions.

I didn't like to use this ability because it felt like I was cheating.

But sometimes we can use a little help.

Being the only one with such powers, I had to accept it & try to survive as a normal human.

As I took my leave from his office, I stumbled upon Taehyung, who was walking swiftly through the hallway.

"Hey Taehyung!" I called out to him.

He stopped his trails and gazed at me.

"We're in the same group for the annual project. I just asked Sir to change our group topic. It's Photosynthesis now." I explained to him.

"Okay." He uttered and walked away mysteriously.

What a weirdo honestly.

POV: TAEHYUNG

An annual group project?

My worst nightmare.

Something like that is usually not good for someone like me.

A guy with a secret.

I mostly avoid social interactions because I'm afraid they'll see right through me.