The Great Escape

STORYLINE

7 HOURS PRIOR

"Jungkook...." IU called out to the busy man, rummaging through the grimoire.

He immediately paid attention to her.

"I....I can't guarantee you anything. Even if you're willing to perform such a risky spell.....I can't-"

"You don't have to. I think you already know how I feel. I'm not asking you to reciprocate. I like you and I don't have a reason why. I just do. Just wanted to say this incase.....something goes wrong." Jungkook uttered sheepishly.

IU nodded her head and maintained silence.

In reality, she was a badass.

That's what Jungkook liked most about her.

Yet her present circumstances had made her weaker.

Jungkook didn't care.

All he cared about was her.

He made sure to thoroughly study the spell before risking everyone's life alongside his.

It was nighttime now.

The spell had to be performed at midnight when the clock strikes 12:00.

Every member of "The Elites" came together to perform the spell.

They gathered infront of an oak tree, another requirement of the spell.

They also needed a witch to chant the spell, one of which Jimin had already hypnotized into the plan.

Now all that remained was to start.

Jungkook gave a heads up, the witch began chanting from the grimoire & the rest prepared themselves.

"Now!" Jungkook commanded as the hands of his watch clock striked 12:00.

Suddenly, every supernatural being present there started maximizing their power to the fullest.

A huge ball of intense power started forming as heavy winds blowed around them all.

Thunder striked as weather conditions changed as well.

"Move this to the tree!" Jungkook shouted as his group slowly moved the ball of power towards the oak tree.

The witch started having a nosebleed while doing the enchantment.

"I can't hold it any longer!"

"Me neither!"

Eunwoo & Jennie screamed with pain.

Jackson started having bruises on his body, Jennie bleeded from her eyes & Jimin's mouth was filled with blood.

Dahyun's hands turned red & burned.

IU's voice almost went blank & Jungkook could feel his internal body tearing apart.

They endured for as long as they could until finally a sudden blow made them all crash away from the tree and onto the ground.

They all blacked out for a while.

"Ji-eun....my dear.." A sudden voice awoke IU as well as the others, one by one slowly.

An old aged woman made herself known, equally in shock as the rest of them.

"My child....how am I here?" She asked gently as IU couldn't believe her eyes.

She went straight into the old lady's arms and hugged her tightly.

"Grandma.....I'm sorry for not being with you on your deathbed....I was going to visit but you were already gone. I- I couldn't tell you that I love you...." IU spoke as much as she could.