Chapter 6

ZAYN

"Fuck" I muttered harshly under my breath, sending a punch straight to the fuckers face and making him stumble back. He laughed manically, clapping as he stared down at his feet. "Hahaha! Damn Ivory.. you moved on fast, didn't you? You wh-" i cut him off, tackling him to the ground. "Don't you dare finish that sentence, Floyd." I growled. Did he think I forgot him? Fuck you, Chris Floyd. How dare you touch what's mine?

Chris stared up at me with wide eyes "How do you know my last name?- fuck it." I didn't answer, instead I grabbed his hand and twisted it harsly. He grieved out loud, and I felt a sharp stung on my side. P heard Ivory scream, trying to pull me apart from Chris, but I didn't budge.

"Oh my God! Zayn!-" she panicked."Go call the police, Ivory." I commanded, strangling the motherfucker to keep him down. Chris laughed mockingly, I growled, "Do you think the police is gonna do anything?" He marveled. Gosh, he was so cocky. How did Ivory deal with him?

Chris pushed me off, using the dagger penetrated in my side to his advantage. I brought my hand up, holding it up to my bleeding nose, and Chris dashed to me. FUCK!

IVORY

Tears streamed down my cheeks violently, I tried to find my phone which was somewhere on the ground. I couldn't stand seeing Zayn fighting my ex- This is all my fault. I shouldn't have wandered off like that! Of course it was a trap.

I eventually found my phone, it was broken and wouldn't turn on, but then i heard a loud BANG! I panicked even more and went back to check in on Zayn and Chris... only to see...

I saw a bruised Zayn, who sat on the floor with a gun in his hand. He saw me and slowly sat up, I rushed to his side, helping him up "Where's Chris?!" I looked around frantically.

"Hes not a threat anymore, c'mon. Let's go." Zayn whispered. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and he his around my waist. And we started to walk back to my place, the police weren't called, nor was the ambulance called. I had a medkit at home, and the police wouldn't bother anyway. The cold wind blew through my hair, making me shiver, in that moment I felt so many emotions.. the one I most felt was:

Rage.