Chapter 10

IVORY

"Zayn..." I murmured, our lips locked together in a hungry, ravenous kiss. His hands ran down my body, gripping the back of my thighs as he dragged me into his lap, where I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands tangled into his hair, our tongues dancing slowly, passionately, enough to make my toes curl.

Zayn smirked, running his fingers down my spine, sending shivers as his lips skimmed over my neck in small pecks and nibbles. He gently laid me down on the couch and got on top of me, hooking his finger around the waistband of my shorts. I gasped, and he pulled them down to reveal the flimsy material of my panties. His lips found mine, my arms wrapped around his neck, eager for more.

I was too turned on to think about what was happening, but I knew i wanted it. I got wetter the more he touched me, his fingers teasing my swollen clit from over my damp panties. "Fuck... you're so wet." Zayn gasped as I bit his bottom lip to tease him more, and I didn't even realize I was half naked when I felt his fingers tease my inner thighs, slowly inching closer to my aching pussy.

"Is this okay?" He made sure I was comfortable with what we were doing, I nodded. Zayn pulled me up, so I was leaning back with my legs spread. He kneeled in between my thighs, hanging my legs over his shoulders, which was the last thing I saw before I moaned out in pleasure. He chuckled, his tongue swirling around my sensitive nub before he took it in his mouth, sucking on it, not too hard or too light... just perfect.

My head tilted back, a soft sigh escaping my lips as I writhed under his assault on my sensitive spots. He alternated from gentle licking to hard sucking, driving me crazy with ecstasy. He slowly slipped two fingers into my tight heat, I moaned. "You seem quite eager, no?" He teased, working his fingers in and out of me slowly and sensually only to stimulate me further before he picked up the pace in both finger fucking and tongue fucking me.

I moaned louder and gripped the back of his head, tugging on it while he continued his work on me, I swear I could feel his smug grin without even looking down at him. My legs quivered around his shoulders, my hips rolling and riding his hand. "I-Im.. close.." I breathed out, the filthy, unholy sounds filled the room, but I didn't care about that now. A warmth pulled up in my stomach, making me tingle all over. His tongue left my clit as he pulled up my tank top to suck on my hard nipples.

"Come for me, Ivory. Show me how much you liked it." Zayn growled. I rode his hand faster, harder as I felt my orgasmed ripple through me, making my hand clasp over my mouth to muffle my screams and moans. I heard his subtle chuckle as he slowly slipped his fingers out of me, lapping up my juices like a starving man on the road. My breathing was heavy, ragged, coming out in short bursts of air.

Zayn smirked and got up slowly, licking the remaining cum off his fingers before he leaned in and kissed me, smoothing his hand over my messy hair. I could taste myself on his tongue, closing my eyes, I let the moment consume me as I trailed my hand down his lean body, down to his belt.

I was about to start undoing his belt until he gripped my wrist, his cheeks flushed subtly, and he breathed heavily. "Are you sure you want this?" He loosened his grip slightly."I do, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want it." I stated, and Zayn exhaled when I threw his belt to the side. He picked me up and pressed me against the wall. Thankfully, the curtains were closed. I heard a quiet tear of foil.

Both our phones were set on silent, so nobody disturbed us. I whimpered when I felt his hard cock tease my wet entrance. He leaned in to kiss me, with one rough thrust. He filled me up fully, and I let out a soft cry, gripping onto his shoulders. My fingers left small half moons on his skin while he took me against the wall, hard.

His lips caught mine again. Zayn grunted as he thrusted deeper, and I gasped at the sensation. He grinds his hips against mine as his harsh thrusts continue, making me cry out. "This time, I want to hear you scream." He growled, hand reaching down to pinch my clit, only increasing my orgasm.

I squealed out, coming down from my high as I came hard. Clinging onto him, Zayn came along, and we both stood there in eachothers embrace, panting heavily.

Zayn pressed his forehead against mine. He slowly pulled out, and I felt empty but satisfied. "Fuck, Ivory. What have you done to me?" He teased with a chuckle, I didn't know if he meant it as a tease or an actual question. A few weeks ago, he was reserved and always made small talk until everything happened. But I felt happy, and I'm sure he did too.

"You should ask yourself that," I giggled. He shook his head and carried us back to the couch. I lay back, watching him put on his shirt and boxers before laying down with me. Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled my chest. I ran my fingers through his damp hair. "Do you want to take a shower later?" I offered, breaking the once silence.

"Duh," he replied sassily with a smirk on his face. Zayn stood up and carried me all the way to the bathroom. In that time, I felt happy, satisfied, and loved

... And we did it in the shower again.