Chapter 7

IVORY

"Take off your shirt," I commanded softly. Zayn hesitated, but he soon did. I could see his lean, sculptured body, I couldn't suppress the subtle smirk on my lips. I was glad we were back at my house, in safety...?

I managed to stop the bleeding with a cloth I found, cleaning the stab wound with some gauze. I could feel his muscles tense under my touch no matter how gentle I was, and he kept letting out groans and whines.

"You're being too rough." Zayn complained weakly."Then you do it, princess." I scoffed at his shenanigans, and he laughed. I smiled, bandaging the clean stab wound. "You're quite the doctor, aren't you?" Ms. Lisette." He teased, cocking his head to the side.

"Oh stop it." I laughed, giving him a playful whack on his knee "Alright, you're done. Mr. Sinclair." I teased back, he scowled. I eyed him with a smirk, and he narrowed his eyes at me. "Oh, brighten up that scowl," he frowned. "Sometimes you can seriously be a pain in my ass."

I placed a dramatic hand on my chest, gasping like a drama queen. "Is that how you repay me for saving your life?!" I exclaimed, pointing to his upper body where most of the wounds rested. "How do you want me to repay you?" He bit. I felt as if he was intimidating me. Damn, it was working.

"And I thought you were becoming soft, Sinclair." I chided smugly, his widening frown making my pride blast further. "Damn right, i am." Zayn snorted with doubt. "When pigs fly and horses ride cowboys, of course." His own smugness turned my world upside down, but I wouldn't give up that easily.

"You don't know the chances of that happening." I scoffed, "But I know a cowboy can't hold up a horse on his back." He foretold. "Touché," I hummed and at that moment. His coal black eyes move over my body in a caress before they catch my own. I felt the heat rushing to my face, and I turned away without any other word. I walked to my room to change, he didn't question anything and stood quiet

That moment felt as if it were from a fairytale, but the thing is... this was a nightmare, I couldn't help but think back to the incident with Chris. Where did Zayn get that gun from? How the hell did Chris manage to hurt Zayn that badly? It was a 1v1.... but it looked as if more were Involed. And those "more" weren't me

So, who?