Going home

Gabby's thought.

Today is the big day I'm bringing the kids home.

Matt's POV

I was sleeping when I felt Gabby roll over. I opened my eyes and said babe are you okay. She told me she was fine and said the doctor said we could go home today. ok babe ill go get the discharge papers.

I walked out and went to ask for the discharge papers. They told me they have to check on Gabby then the babies, and if everything was good we could go home. I thanked the nurse and told Gabby and we waited.
__________________________

Kelly's POV

I was in a deep sleep till I heard on of the boys crying. I said I'll get it then walked in and saw Sylvie holding the girls, and she told me to get the boys. I got them and then we both went down stairs. I played with the kids while Sylvie fed them one by one. Then we got a call for Matt saying him and Gabby were on their way home with the babies. I called Cruz and asked him to watch the kids. Then I told Sylvie come to Matt's when Cruz gets here.

I walked to the house and set up Shays room. Shortly after Sylvie came up and said gabby texted her she was 15 minutes away. I told Sylvie to go work on the downstairs and then put a picture of Shay in the room and then flowers.

When Sylvie saw Matt's truck pull in we hid. Then we said surprise Kelly had Amanda and Anna on his shoulders, and I was holding Abby and Sara. We talked for awhile then we went home to our girls. Payed Cruz then made dinner.

NOTE

THIS IS ONE OF THE CHAPTERS THAT'S SHORT THANKS YOU GUYS FOR TELLING ME I NEED TO USE
GOOD GRAMMAR SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT I NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T SO THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT AND SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTERS GO READ ALAINA REYNOLDS BOOKS THE DARKEST FIRE AND A REASON TO LOVE THEY ARE GREAT STORIES AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

- Megan