Birthday shopping

3 months later

Gabbys POV

hey Matt I'm going to go get birthday presents, and decorations for the party I said.

Ok be back for dinner he said.

Ok I will do you know what time I said for the girls 1 year old party. I said.

Yeah you wanted it to start at 1:15 and so that's what I wrote. He said confusedly.

Ok thanks I said as I walked out the door.

I called Sylvie and asked her to come she said yes.

When I walked over to her house and knocked on the door Kelly answered.

Hey Gabby come on in. he said.

I did and I asked what he was doing today.

He said him and Casey were dropping the kids off at daycare. Then going to the firehouse to fix the motor of the fire truck because the heat Is making it not work.

I said typical July day.

Yeah I know he said.

We heard foot steps and saw Sylvie walk out from the bathroom.

I said ready to go she nodded and we said good bye, and left to my house for the car and then drove to the mall.

When we got there we went to lunch and had Olga's. It was amazing we both had soup and snackers and lemonade.

Then it was the easy part shopping it took us 1 hour to get everything.
( not telling what they got till next chapter )

We paid for everything. Then went home I said good bye gave her the stuff she bought. Then we both walked into our houses.

When I walked inside I went and wrapped the present. Then I put them in my closet and started dinner.

When I was done and setting the table Casey came in with the girls and we sat down and ate.

We talked about our day then we went outside and played with the girls till 9. Then we put them in bed, and then went in our room and watched tv and cuddled till we fell asleep