Yes

Sylvie's POV

Me and Kelly had sex last night and I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. I texted Gabby to please go bye me a pregnancy test. Because I've been puking all morning. I told Kelly I think I'm pregnant and he just went crazy he was so happy and he looked really sexy also. He then told me ill go call Cheif and tell him your not going in to day. I said thanks. It was 7:00 now and Gabby stopped by and gave me 3 pregnancy test. I told her thanks and then she left to go take the kids to daycare and pick up Matt. I went to take the test and told Kelly he waited with the kids while I took it. I peed on the 3 sticks and then went to tell Kelly. We waited 5 minutes then I went to see. I went to tell Kelly i said I'm so sorry honey but its positive I said excitedly. Well ill make an appointment for tomorrow babe at 10:00. Ok I'll see you later I love you we kissed for the longest time till he said I have to go. I took a nap for 5 hours Kelly came home with the girls and food. He gave me my food and we ate then we went to bed. In the morning we woke up early and Erin came and watched the kids. We walked in and they told us doctor Lange will be right with you. Dr. Lange came out and said Sylvie Brett we standed up and walked into the room. She told me to sit down and then put the gel on my stomach. She rubbed her tool around and then said that I'm 2 months pregnant. Then she said your baby is extremely healthy. Then she started taking pictures for us. She said to come back in 2 months and we will see how the little one is doing. We thanked her and then went home to celebrate.

NOTE

Thanks you guys so much for 739 readers I like just started this book in the middle of June. I'm going to go through with the pregnancy and then make the quads and triplets 1 before I end the book and then I'm going to make another book when the kids are a little older and it's going to be more about the kids and not just Kelly Matt Gabby and Sylvie comment how you want to end it.