Welcome to Disney world

Gabbys POV

I woke up early in the morning and got my kids dressed. Then I took them downstairs and let them play while cooked breakfast. Sylvie came down and put her kids down with mine, and helped me finish breakfast. We are and then put the leftovers away and waited for Matt and Kelly.

Matt came down at 10 and then went and ate half the left overs. Kelly came down 15 minutes later and finished all the food. All the adults then took turns taking showers. Matt an Kelly made lunches and then everyone ate, and then got in the car and drove to Disney World.

They got there in 5 minute and then got the strollers out and got all the kids in. First they put the girls in 2 strollers and then the boys in one. Kelly and Matt took turn pushing the boys and Sylvie and Kelly had to push the girls. First we went to see the princess and then we went to go on some rides.

For the boys we went to a car show. Me and Sylvie had to leave because the girls were crying because it was to loud. We waited out side till it was done. They came out with the boys smiling and then we went to dinosaur cafe for dinner. We all had an amazing dinner. But we had to go back to the house cause the kids were tired.

We drove home put the kids to bed and then put are bathing suits on. Kelly and Matt jumped in the pool. Me and Sylvie walked down the steps and then started swimming. The boys started getting dirty and took us under water with them and unhooked our top. I put my top back on like Sylvie did and went and go wine and 4 glasses. We all went into the hot tub and then we dranked the whole bottle of wine. Then went upstairs in our rooms and went to bed because it was 1 in the morning.

PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU LIKE MY STORY SO I CAN MAKE IT BETTER I NEED 1 vote and 1 comment for next chapter