Happy birthday

Matt's POV

I woke up to the triplets crying I told Gabby to go wake up the quads, and I got the triples.

I walked in to the triplets room and took them down stairs, and then put them in their play pen. Then went to help Gabby bring the quads down. Once I got up stairs I went to the girls room and then grabbed Amanda and Sara. As soon as me and Gabby got downstairs. I played with the kids till Gabby said breakfast.

Gabbys POV

I was sleeping till Matt told me to go get the quads I went in there, and then I changed them. Matt came up when I was picking up Anna and Abby. I put them down in their playpen. Then I started breakfast. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, and orange juice. I then set the table and asked Matt to put the kids in their seats. We ate and then got the kids dressed and then we got dressed.

We then started putting stuff up for the party. Then when we were done the doorbell rung. I answered it and it was Kelly and Sylvie and the kids. They gave me the presents and I put them next to the ones we bought them. Then came Antonio, Cruz and Otis, then everyone else came a little after. The girls were cooking while the boys were swimming with the kids. Then I called everyone in for dinner. We had Mac and cheese, chicken, fruit, vegetables, and rolls.

After every one was finished we called present time. First we have them Antonio's he got them each 5 outfits and then 50 dollar gift card each. Sylvie and Kelly bought them 2 cars that they can charge to drive around the garage. The Fire house all put their money together and bought them 4 iPad minis. The intelligence unit put their money together and bought them toys any toy they could find for the girls. Then Matt and Gabby told the guys to come and help them. They went up stairs and brought down 4 new beds and then some toys and clothes.

After they put the stuff away they went and had cake it had all the Disney princesses on it. They ate then they all talked till 11:30 and the people started to leave. The last people were Sylvie and Kelly they talked till 1:00 and then said the kids were asleep, and they should get home.when they left me and Matt locked the doors turned off the lights. Then took the kids to bed then went to sleep.

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER TO WRITE HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

~ Megan