Why them

We all went to bed late last night I remember tucking the kids in and locking the doors. But when I woke up to go wake up all the kids they were gone. I ran downstairs no one was down there. Then I ran upstairs and Matt said call the police I told Sylvie and Kelly. Then we all went to look at the door somebody pried it open and we all knew who it had to be. It had to be a firefighter because we do the same thing to door during fires. Me and Sylvie were balling are eyes out. We found blood on 2 beds and they were both my kids. We also found that the kids were stripped. Because their pajamas and all their clothes were there that's when we got scared.

When the police got there. They told us that missing children has been blown up since Qually Gimble escaped from jail last night. We know where he's keeping the children. We also do know that 12 out of 50 are dead so lets just hope they are not yours. We are doing everything we can do. Please will you 4 come with me. We need you to bring your car cause we don't have enough ambulances. I also saw the Ambo and fire fighters sign on your car so you can help. We also need you to be there for your children.

Once we got there we waited till the police told us they shot Qually. Then a whole bunch of kids ran out none were ares. We ran inside to see the injured and there they were my 7 beautiful kids sleeping. Then next to them was Sylvie and Kelly's kids. We all started to cry when we saw all the dead kids. We ran out with the kids with us and drove back to the house and fed them. We babied them and had all the kids sleep in our room with us. In the middle of the night Amanda started crying because her belly hurt. we told Sylvie to watch the kids while we took her to the hospital.

CLIFFHANGER FIRST COMMENT GETS THEIR IDEA TO BE WHAT HAPPENS TO AMANDA AND 2 COMMENTS AND VOTES GETS 3 CHAPTERS TOMORROW