You guys are 1

It was early in the morning Kelly was still sleeping and I went to make breakfast for the quads birthday. I made pancakes shaped like a heart and eggs and orange juice. I set the table and put food on the kids and me and Kelly's plates. Then I went upstairs to wake up Kelly but he wasn't in there. I went into the kids room and there he was. I told him breakfast was ready and we brought the kids downstairs. I was now 3 months along and it was hard holding the kids. So we tried something new. We put all the kids on the ground and then held their hands. It was a miracle they took their first steps together. We all walked downstairs and ate it was delicious. Then we sung happy birthday to them and then Emily said mommy and so did the other kids. They then all said daddy we were just so happy it was the best day of our lives. We then went and got the kids dressed and then ourselves. We got set up for the party then people started to come.

I said hello and then people started to go to the pool. We all swam for 3 hours till I got out and went to get dinner out. 10 minutes later I came out and told everyone it was dinner time. We all ate everybody said thank you and then It was present time. The intelligents unit bought them a swing set. Matt and gabby bought them a golden retriever. Sylvies mom and dad bought them each 10 outfits. The firehouse put their money together and bought them a whole bunch of toys. Everybody else gave them money. Me and Kelly's present was last we bought them 2 cars to ride around the house we got one for the boys and one for the girls. They all opened their presents then we went outside to hit the pinita. ( sorry dont know how to spell it. ) All the kids took turns we hit it first to make it easier to break. As soon as it was Shays turn she broke the whole thing and out came candy. All the kids collected their candy and then we went inside for cake. It was the best cake ever. It was vanilla cake a cookies and cream whipped cream on top of it. Then chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles. Everybody ate and then we all went outside and talked. At 11 everyone was gone and the kids were asleep. We brought the kids upstairs and then went to bed.

Note
What did you guys think of this chapter comment I need 1 vote and comment for next chapter.