Fun Fun Fun

Me and Sylvie are staying home today to clean up the yard from the storm. Kelly and Matt said they are going to take the kids to Epcot today.

Matt's POV

We got the kids in the car and drive to the park. Me and Kelly counted the kids and found we were missing the boys. We called the girls and they said their in the hot rub right now and no need to worry.

We doing we had 7 kids we went and ate lunch. Then went and waited in line for the pooh bear ride.

We got on and I had 4 kids and Kelly had 3.

We went around 5 times till the park was told. THE WOMAN SAID WE HAVE A FIRE PLEASE EVACUATE TO YOUR CAR. THE FIRE IS SPREADING FAST SO PLEASE DON'T RUN BUT GET OUT FAST. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR KIDS WITH YOU HOLDING HANDS.

We fast walked to the car got in and drove home. When we got home we noticed nobody was in the house. So we all went upstairs and got our bathing suits on. Then got the kids in their arm bands and ran outside.

We all got in the pool and saw Gabby and Sylvie in their bikinis swimming with the boys. we got in and played for 4 hours with the kids. Then we all got out and went in took showers. While me and Kelly grilled hamburgers.

AUTHORS NOTE

WELL I TOLD YOU I HAD A GAME BUT IT GOT POSTPONED TILL TOMORROW NIGHT BECAUSE THE RAIN SO I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW IM GOING BOWLING SO MAY UPDATE AFTER