Plans

Good morning babe I said.

Good morning Matt said.

We should go on a vacation just me and the kids. i said.

Yeah I heard Kelly and Sylvie are leaving tomorrow with the kids to Bahamas. he said.

Yeah me and you should take the kids to Disney world. I said.

How about we leave Monday we have 5 days to get ready and rent a house. he said.

( knock on the door )

Hey look who it is I said.

Hey I was coming over to say bye were going to be gone for a month. Kelly said.

Oh really were leaving Monday and will be gone for 3 weeks. I said

Oh we'll were going to Florida now cause Sylvie wants to and we wanted you to come with us. Kelly said.

Ok we would love to we were going to go to Florida anyway I said.

Hey it will be much cheaper for both of us he said.

Well we should get packing were going to drive and were leaving this evening. So text us the address and we'll see sometime tomorrow I said.

Ok bye good luck in the car he said.

Matt i yelled for him to come downstairs. Kelly and Sylvie invited us to go to Florida with them for a month start packing.

We packed till 4 then we loaded the van up with bags and food and then the kids. We decided to have me sit in the back to help the kids.

We drove for 5 hours and all the kids were asleep. I told Matt to stop and let me get in the front. Then we drove for another hour then went through McDonald's. I woke the kids up we ordered and then I went and sat in the back to make sure no one chokes.

We drove till morning then stopped and got gas me and Matt switched sides. So he could sleep we drove 3 hours then I stopped and gave the kids snacks. Then I drove 7 more hours fed the kids. Then 30 minutes later we turned into are vacation home. Me and Matt got the kids out brought them inside. Then we went to talk to Sylvie and Kelly.

THIS IS A FUN CHAPTER I HOPED YOU LIKED IT. OH AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. ON IF YOU THINK THEY SHOULD GO TO DISNEY WORLD OR GO TO THE BEACH IN FLORIDA.