Lets go home

It's been 2 weeks since we left Florida I wish we could've stayed longer. But I'm ok we didn't Amanda's feeling 100 percent and are family's back in shape. We decided to take some more time off from work to hang with the kids. Chief said we can take off as long as we want. We've been off for 2 days and its started getting hot out. So today we are taking the kids swimming in our new pool for the first time. When I got in with the quads they all just swam with their floaties. But with the boys it was totally different they wanted to be with their daddy. So Matt had to hold them while I tanned and watched the kids.

We had a barbecue that night and for the first time the kids ate all their food. Me and Matt put the kids down and went and watched a movie. We feel asleep but quickly woke up to a knock on the door. We got up and wondered who would knock on the door at 3 in the morning. I made Matt open the door and there she was it was shay. I then felt someone shaking me and I woke up. It was all a dream Casey kept saying I said what are you talking about. He then told me for the past hour I've been talking in my sleep about Shay. I told him I was and a tear fell down my cheek. Matt wiped it off and just told me baby it's okay come here. I sobbed for and hour till the kids started crying. We went in and fed them. We hung around all morning till it was lunch time. We then went and cuddled in are bed.

ILYGSM you are the best group of people you really made me feel good about my book I'm sorry I haven't posted been busy I will start posting more when should I end my book!