Camping Demigod Style

The gods were in their room packing into their respective duffle bags. Two days previous Poseidon had returned from his absence. And one that same day they announces the upcoming trip. They were going on a camping trip! Near central park was a clearing safe for camping trips that is where around fifty sixteen year old kids are going to hang out. Now that is dangerous.

                “I can’t believe that we are actually going on a camping trip”

                “I can’t believe your complaining” Poseidon said

                “I’m not complaining I am just stating the fact”

                “Whatever” he said “I just think it would be fun”

                “Fun?” Zeus said questioning his brother’s sanity “Hades I think our brother had gone crazy”

                “Oh stop complaining” Hades said as he passed the sleeping backs around. “I actually think this could be interesting”

                “Have you gone crazy?”

                “No I mean think about it maybe we could finally see what demigods do” Hades said “I mean what they do in their everyday lives. Seriously Zeus aren’t you at least a tiny bit curious?”

                He shrugged “I don’t particularly care I only have one daughter and she’s safe” then he went to grab something from the kitchen

                Poseidon looked at Hades “How is it that he has the living daughter and he doesn’t care just one little bit?”

                “I have to agree with you there” Hades said “I mean he has a daughter and we have sons and its us who care about their wellbeing. I even check what Nico is doing every now and then”

                “Well for your information” Zeus said appearing in the doorway with three bottles of water “I do care it’s just that I know she’s in good hands”

                “Anyway” Zeus said trying to revive the conversation “Who do you think is going to be their ‘guardian’ in the trip” the three looked at each other

                “Chiron” they said together

                “And I think some other Demigods would go too” Poseidon said

                “Yeah they wouldn’t want to miss an opportunity like this” Hades said “Some of them hate being cooped up in Camp, probably the counselors would come”

                “I don’t know” Poseidon said then climbed into his bed “I guess we just have to wait and see” he closed the lights and the other gods said “Hey!”

The gods were seated in the bus as they went to their destination Zeus and Poseidon were seated next to each other getting along... Well partially. Apparently they were "debating" about air and water calamities...again. Hades and Nico were in the seat in front of them.

"So are you excited for the camping trip?" Nico asked

Hades shrugged "I don't know it's a new experience for any of us"

"Yeah," Nico said "I think our camp director might be the one who would be the one supervising"

Hades smirked inwardly "what's his name"

"Wait" he tapped Percy on the shoulder and asked

"Mr. Brunner" Percy replied

"Yeah" Nico said to Hades