Little Duo in the Supermarket

The gods were asleep in their room. Poseidon and Zeus were both in Poseidon’s bed, seeing as they had knocked out from playing too much. There was nothing in the agenda for that day seeing as it was Sunday. It’s been two months since they have been sent to Goode for their ‘brotherly bonding’ as their sisters called it. And what’s worse, both Zeus and Poseidon are turned into four year olds while Hades has a broken leg.

            Demeter woke up Zeus and Poseidon at 9 am which is early seeing as the two slept rather late for a pair of 4 year olds. They had a pillow between them, and both had an arm around said pillow. It looks like they were hugging each other and sharing a pillow.

            “Aw… they look so cute” Hera said from behind Demeter. “Don’t wake them up yet, I have to get a picture of this.”

            Hera conjured a camera and took a picture of the two brothers. The flash woke Poseidon up.

            “What was that” he said groggily.

            “Nothing” Hera said hiding the camera behind her back. Poseidon saw nothing wrong about it, so he went back to sleep.

            “Wake up, you two” Demeter said shaking the two. Poseidon tried to swat away her hand while Zeus opened an eye. Half his face was still buried in the pillow he and Poseidon shared.

            “Why?” he mumbled inside the pillow.

            “We’re going to the supermarket” Demeter said. “We couldn’t leave you two here with Hades with his broken leg.”

            “I heard that” Hades said glaring at them for a millisecond before turning the other way.

            “So you tow are coming with us” Demeter said ingnoring Hades’ comment. “Now get dressed you two.”

            “Can’t we go later?” Zeus whined

            “No,” Hera said “Now get going”

            Zeus groaned and started to shake his brother awake. “Come on, Donny. They want us to wake up”

            Then Poseidon did what he had promised Zeus the night before. When Zeus touched Poseidon a pillow flew to his face. Zeus made a face. Then proceeded on a different approach.

            “AH!” Poseidon was jolted awake by the sudden weight that attacked him, “What was that for?”

            “You won’t wake up” Zeus said innocently.

            “Will you two pipe down? I am trying to sleep” Hades said from the other bed.”

            “Fine” Poseidon grumbled but couldn’t get up. “Uh, Zeus…get off me!”

            “Oh right” he jumped off his brother and went to get changed. This is going to be a weird day.

            “What do you think that is?” Zeus said

            “I don’t know.” Poseidon said beside him. “I think they said it’s a fish.”

            “Why does it look like that?”

            “How should I know?”

            “You’re the sea expert here”

            “Am not”

            “Am too”

            “Not”