Epilogue

Allison.

            I was always different. I have accepted that. But now, I understand. For years I’ve been feeling alone. No one but my mom. I learned at an early age that friends don’t always last. One day they will leave you. I was right. But not totally.

            I sat on the cliff that I had said goodbye to my new friend Mark, or better known as Lord Poseidon, god of the Seas. I never really expected it. I held the green hilted knife in my hands.

            I’ve accepted being different. I was proud to say I am different, that I was weird. And u was proud of it. I know I will never change myself. I don’t want to change. It would tell the people who have tormented me, that they have won. That I have changed myself because I want them to like me. But no one understands. If they didn’t like me, no matter what I do, they wont like me. No matter how much I explain.

            I was alone. I mask it with indifference and enthusiasm. But it’s all a mask. Lord Poseidon was a good friend in school. He didn’t care even when his brother had hated me with a passion. When I would do something stupid, when I was being me. And the best thing that he has done. He has brought me here.

            Here I don’t feel alone. They can sympathize. My new brothers and sisters, they accepted me for who I am.

            It was a month ago when he went back to his duties as a god. It’s been a month since I had started staying at Camp. Percy, Annabeth, and Nico had returned to camp. Thalia apparently had to go back to the hunt so she wasn’t around.

            My life changed at camp. I felt more at home. More welcomed…

            “Ally!” I turned and saw my friend Dessa, daughter of Athena. “There you are. Come on. It’s dinner time. We still have Capture the flag. Where my team will obviously beat yours”

            I smirked back “Yeah right. We beat you last time.”

            “That was without Annabeth. And with Annie, theres Percy. As much as I dislike the son of Poseidon, we can still win with him there.”

            “Really? Isn’t that a bit unfair?”

            “That’s life my dear, now come on!”

            I smiled and look back to the horizon. This wouldn’t have happened if my friends haven’t found me.

            “Thank you”

            Back in Olympus

            The gods were having their reunion…again. Though they were closer than they were in the start. There was something about family reunions that were just….annoying. the gods were bickering…or how they would call it debating. Apparently it was about some game they have grown addicted too as human.

            The three goddesses looked at their brothers in wonder. At first they were fighting about useless rants. Now…their fighting over duty matters.

            “Cerberus is way worse. You should’ve seen what he did the other day.”

            “Try having dozens of sharks going in and out of your palace”

            “How about the amount of fireworks that they use every other day. I mean don’t they get tired of all the colors?”

            “Now all they fight about is work” Hera complained “They get along…but they still fight all about work.”           

            “Maybe we should relocate our family meetings?” Demeter said

            “Camping Anybody?”

            The goddesses have smiles in their faces. Who knows what the Eldest gods are up to now a days.