Test of Demigodishness

The next weekend before school starts, the demigods invited Allison into a Camp out. They also invited the Big Three gods. Other than Poseidon, the big three gods were hesitant. Poseidon was debating with his brothers while packing for the camping trip

                “Do we have to go?” Zeus asked “what’s the point of having another Camp out?”

                “Annabeth called it, the Demigod Test” Poseidon said “I told her that Allison could be a demigod.”

                “And you expect her not to notice?” Hades asked “I mean you are going to be travelling into the woods with a bunch of other kids that only the other demigods know. And you’re going to be testing her?”

                “According to Annabeth” Poseidon said “it is like a camping trip. You know tents, sleeping bags, hunting and all that.”

                “No, thanks” Zeus said lying back down on his bed. “I don’t want to spend another few days in the wilderness.”

                “I’m with Zeus in this one” Hades said “Who knows what they would discover with all three of us there.”

                “Like what?”

                “Uh… immortal gods, stuck in mortal lives. Living as three teenagers” Hades said sarcastically “Ring any bells?”

                “Oh, right” Poseidon said “I have to go though”

                “Why?”

                “Because” Poseidon said zipping up his bag “Annabeth only managed to convince Allison to go by saying I’m going. Apparently she wasn’t too comfortable being with other people she barely knows.”

                “That’s nice” Zeus said “looks like your little friend has a crush on you”

                “No” Poseidon said “It actually make sense”

                “How?”

                “Well, we were invited. And I was there when they asked her” Poseidon said “Plus, her mother only allowed her to go if there is a girl, and someone that she knows.”

                “Someone Allison knows or someone the mom knows?”

                “The mom” Poseidon said “apparently being an only child. her mom is very protective”

                “Yes, because half of demigod’s parents are all very protective.” Hades said “Really are you sure you just don’t want to leave her alone?”

                “That is what her mom said” Poseidon defended. “Ask Annabeth. Besides, there are some very protective demigod parents. Sally, May Castellan, even Maria di Angelo if I remember right would even die just to protect her children. And she knew you were a god.”

                “Yes” Zeus said “And all those are moms and know that we are gods”

                “She knows” Poseidon said “just not so clear who. Whoever it was called themselves. Fredrick”

                “Another one who could see through the mist?” Hades frowned “I think the mist might be weakening.”

                “That or some gods are just way too obvious” Zeus said pointedly looking at Poseidon.