Demigod Test

What the gods had forgotten was to tell Thalia to swear not to tell the story they told her. So she told the Percy, Nico and Annabeth. They all sat in the bedroom; Annabeth and Percy sitting on her bed, Thalia on hers and Nico on the floor in the middle of the two beds.

                Annabeth chocked on her drink. “What?”

                “The three goddesses adopted the Olympia brothers.” Thalia repeated. “I am not sure if what my father was saying is true. But according to him, Hera and Hestia do this once every few millennia. They adopt some random kids, take care of them and all that.”

                “So the three honestly think that the goddesses are their sisters” Percy asked “What about our fathers?”

                “What about them?”

                “Who do the three think they are?”

                “I don’t know” Thalia said “Probably their friend. But I hightly doubt that they told them of their true identity”

                “Maybe that’s why they seemed like demigods” Nico said “But it’s still weird. I didn’t think that the gods know how to raise kids. I mean look at Ares and Hephaestus. They both dislike their mother’s way of raising kids.”

                “Well Hestia is there.” Percy said “Maybe it might be different.”

                “Annabeth, you seem quiet” Thalia noted “Usually you’re the one debating on this.”

                Annabeth shrugged. “maybe it is good for the three brothers that Hera and Hestia took care of them”

                “Are you sick?” Percy asked placing his hand on her forehead. “You’re not. WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ANNABETH”

                “Stop it Seaweed Brain” she said pushing him down to the floor. It didn’t hurt him. “Stupid curse”

                “Why would you think it would be good for three goddesses to take care of three mortals” Nico said “I mean like I said before, most gods don’t even know how to take care of their kids.”

                “Well for one, it’s the goddess of family and the goddess of hearth.” Annabeth said “Even if Hera doesn’t like her imperfect family. She values family as a whole. Its practically in her job. Hestia is a very kind and loving goddess if you can remember.”

                “But three mortals?” Thalia said

                “Well they don’t have a place to go” Annabeth pointed out “So maybe it’s a good thing. Didn’t the three all say that their father was in prison and their mother was dead?”

                “Yeah”

                “Which means if the three sisters didn’t façade as their sisters, the three would be orphans. Maybe it is a good thing.” Annabeth said “Who knows maybe they know something about the gods. Or at some point related.”

                “She has a point” Percy said

                “Percy, if Annabeth said a duck is a chicken. You’d agree with her” Thalia pointed out.

                “It looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck but if she says it’s a chicken. It’s a chicken” Nico said suddenly