Revelation

Hey everyone. So this is the last chapter. Thank you to all my readers :D

Chapter 30: Revelations

            The next few days seemed normal. That was until one day Allison suddenly disappeared. The gods watched her closely in case an attack was to happen soon. But they didn’t think it would happen so soon.

            “Hey guys” Poseidon said “Have you seen Ally?”

            “No” Annabeth said “she might be sick.”

            “I don’t think so I manage to talk to her yesterday and she sounded fine”

            “Well she’s here somewhere” Nico said “Or she skipped class. Who knows?”

            “Don’t worry, she’ll turn up”

            “Yeah” Poseidon said uncertain. “Bye guys, I have to look for my brothers.”

            Poseidon went to the open area, where he found a familiar blonde haired girl.

            “Aly?” Poseidon asked as he caught up with her. She looked like she had gone on a train wreck. Her clothes were slightly tattered and dirty, and she looked like she was running away from someone…or something. “What happened?”

            “No time to talk,” she said panting “Something is coming for me. I have to get out of here. I need something. I left it in my locker.”

            “What’s coming?”

            “You won’t believe me if it tell you” she said then sprinted into the hall. Poseidon then went after her. He saw what she was talking about. Two snake ladies on their way into the school halls. Allison was fast, but Poseidon was able to catch her.

            He grabbed her by the arm stopping her. “Have you ever seen something that you think came out of a storybook or fairytales? Folklore? Mythology perhaps?”

            “I don’t have time for this, Mark” she said wrenching her arm off his grip. She opened her locker in a rush it was about to come off its hinges. She dug through papers and books.

            “I know your father” Allison glared at Poseidon in such ferocity he cringed in sight. Her eyes had again turned a bright shade of gold.

            “I told you! He left me and mom when I was born!” she practically growled at the god of seas. But a barking sound got her out of her line of thought to the situation in hand. She found what she was looking for. A golden harmonica glistened in her hand. The Greek letters shone brightly.

            Poseidon then remembered why the figures were so familiar. Apollo

            “I have to go.” She said about to rush off.

            “Well I’m coming with you”

            “You don’t understand…” but before she could finish. A pair of Empousai slithered their way  towards them.

            “Where are you demigod?” one hissed loudly. The two found them and “Itsss time for lunch…”

They launched towards the pair. Allison screamed, as Poseidon raised his arms for protection.

            But nothing came their way. Poseidon looks up and was shocked to see the sight. A wall of water much like a fountain was blocking the pair of Empousai from them.