CHAPTER 3| Enemies.

ELLIOTT'S POV:

ELLIOTT'S POV:

(2 years before)

THIS IS bad.

So, so, so bad.

"We're dead, we're dead, we're fuck-ing dead," I chant, pacing around the room. "doomed- finished." I keep my head down and clasp my hands together.

Then, I hear a chuckle come out of his mouth and stare at him in horror. How could someone be laughing right now? Is he human? "Calm down, then we can make some type of solution."

"Yeah Elli, calm down," Gianna grins, lifting her legs on the table and crossing them. Yes, the Gianna as in the one who owns the house me and Azalea graffitied all over. My excuse was literally that my hands slipped..

And for Azalea, well, she was announced dead before Gianna found out about it. Gigi was going on a vacation to NYC or stuck-up-your-ass-city. One of the two.

A scowl settles on my face. "Ew, don't call me that. Only Azzy can call me that."

"What, when she decends from heaven?" Gianna jokes. I glare at her.

"Too soon?"

"Too damn soon, Gianna."

And I am calm, thank you very much.

Right now, I'm sitting on the floor of Matteo. Matteo Moreau. The same boy who befriended my little sister and found himself kissing her the next second-

The first time we.. talked was after I saw Azalea's.. let's say, deceased body. In a cardboard box that was shipped to us.

FLASHBACK

Fucking hell, I'm actually going to kill this bitchboy. Who the fuck does he think he is? There's no absolute way he's just not apart of my little sister's death. My little sister is dead, because they kissed and now they are- were, in some type of argument.

Therefore easily confirming my therioes, so that's why I'm currently marching to his address (that I got from threatening the school receptionist), with the sole intention to leave him dead and bloodied in his own house, preferably put his dead body in a cardboard box and ship him off to his loved ones.

Maybe it's a bit extra, and maybe it's not the best way to go about this, but this is my little sister's life he snatched away. If he thinks that he can just get away with that and freely roam the streets, then God is he wrong. This is me avenging her.

Have I mentioned that I have no absolute clue how to fight? I mean, I know how to um.. land a punch, I think, but I have no idea where to land a punch, what strategies I'm supposed to use and everything else there is to know about fighting. I got lessons from Nicholas.. a few years back and not only do I not remember a thing except your thumb has to be outside when your hands are in a fist, I don't think I was even paying attention at all.