CHAPTER 8|Chaos.

ELLIOTT'S POV:

ELLIOTT'S POV:

HOLY SHIT.

Holy fucking shit.

I feel my jaw hit the ground as I sit, gaping at Andreas with my eyes widened. And it seems I'm not the only one shocked at the sudden revelation.

That was one dramatic way of saying it. Fuck this. Fuck him, man. Why does he have to make shit 10x harder?

There's nowhere near enough time to process everything when Giovanni grabs Andreas by the collar and slams him into a wall, harshly. I wince. A poor  clay flower pot falls over and shatters.

"Tell me you're not lying, Andreas. I'm going to fucking kill you if you're joking around with us," Giovanni threatens, complete signs of seriousness in his tone. He's breathing heavily, chest heaving and fingers getting tighter around Andreas' neck. Even I shudder slightly, and I'm not the one that's being strangled.

Andreas shoves Giovanni off him easily because of his vulnerable state, and leans on the wall with a smirk on his face. Completely unbothered. Like he wasn't being choked seconds ago..

"I saw her, full flesh and blood. Alive, and well breathing." He casually shrugs.

"Fucking hell," I mutter, still staring at them, Andreas more specifically, with wide eyes. Sadistic fucking psychopath.

Aidan breaks out into uncontrollable tears right after he says that, and almost immediately Elijah is by his side, rubbing his back and cradling him. A small frown makes it's way to my face. My heart aches.

"You're joking." My eldest brother whispers, taking steps back. His eyes are widened and he can't stop staring at his hands. His body's gone rigid and he's unmoving. I'm not sure if he's even breathing.

Nicholas walks out the room without a word, only an unreadable expression. He's very unpredictable, and at this moment I wonder what he's going to do. There's a long list, but at the very top it's going on a killing spree.

Aidan and Elijah follow closely behind, tears streaming down both faces as they hold eachother and leave, closing the door behind him. Guilt and slight jealousy churn in my stomach. I find myself wishing I was here for them more.

"But how would you know it's her?" Giovanni's voice cracks, his head shakes and his eyes never stray away from his hands. He looks lost, gone.

"I've seen her face in pictures and she's quite unforgettable." He says with a tilt in his head and a smile on his lips. He makes humour out of this situation.

What's that meant to mean?

And had he seen Giovanni like this before?

Gio's hands suddenly fist into balls as he looks up. Determination and anger swarm in his eyes, and I feel myself worrying for what he'll do next. I think this is the most emotional I've ever seen him. For him, emotions can never be good. Especially anger as deep and strong as this.