CHAPTER 14| Accepted Invitation.

AZALEA'S POV:

AZALEA'S POV:

IS IT bad that I've found myself rocking in a rocking chair with my calendar in my hand, checking when next I'm available? And is it also bad that I made a deal with Elliott?

Making deals with Elliott is like making deals with the devil. Tempting, and most certainly not a good idea. Somehow, he managed to use his spells to hypnotize me and make me agree to a deal with him. Usually, I avoid making deals with him at all costs, no exceptions (of course that barely ever works out). But this time, it'd genuinely benefit me.

So, I am going to the Laurier's estate in two days, on Sunday, just so that Elliott can stop pestering me for 2 weeks. Two whole weeks without him sniffing my ass, isn't that just amazing? It's like a dream come true! The whole situation is more of a nightmare than a dream though.

Because now, not only is this a massive inconvenience as I have to clear my schedule for Sunday, this also means that I have to bare with seeing their face once again and hold back bile and not-so-kind words I have bottled up inside of me.

This will probably also give them the impression that we're fine and everything is calm, however, it's the furthest thing from fine and calm, and they'll more than likely ask to meet up again sometime soon. Which obviously I'll decline without batting an eye. If you can't tell, I'm not looking forward to Sunday at all.

I guess it's just the entertainment that I've been missing. At least Elliott will be there. I don't think I could stand another conversation with them alone without my temper spiraling. They get on my nerves, much more than I'd like them to.

"Elliott, I'll give you 1,000 right now if you cancel the deal right now," I try to negotiate with him.

"Listen, I love you and hate to see you suffer, but unless you want to tell me why you suddenly despise our brothers or you'd like to rip your hair out because of me, then the deal is on and running," He says confidently. I throw him a dirty look.

How the fuck can you turn down 1,000 and claim to be mentally sane?

"You're mean," I frown.

"A specialty of mine," He smiles. "come on, you have meetings to cancel." That reminds me that I need to go about the rest of my day cancelling meetings, which could possibly end up in me being cussed out and loosing money. But Elliott, of course, doesn't seem to care.

Elliott hovers around in my office, checking things that don't need to be checked and messing things up along the way. I look at him with judgement heavy in my eyes. Does he really have nothing better to do?

"You're not exactly helping, you're just adding more work for me. You can go now if you want," I smile sweetly.

"No, thanks. I think I'll stay," He smiles back at me.

Now, I'm starting to get irritated. "It wasn't a choice, mate." 

"Sounded like it was to me, mate," He shrugs, still browsing through my files.