Disgraced

The morn of Viserys and Alicent's wedding arrived. Shaera and Rhaenyra devised a plan, a plan to make a spectacle of the event. They waited for everybody to be seated before entering late. Their black dresses contrasted the bright colours of other guests. Viserys looked angry whilst Alicent looked betrayed. She had thought she made amends with Rhaenyra who helped her get ready but seeing her walk in wearing black all hope was shattered. They walked up to the table where Alicent sat with Viserys.

"I had not expected to see such joy in a time of great loss but Congratulations all same", Shaera spat before walking away to a table with her relatives.

"Congratulations your grace", Rhaenyra added before leaving to sit with Shaera. All eyes were on them.

The ceremony went on as expected except the many whispers about Rhaenyra and Shaera

The ceremony went on as expected except the many whispers about Rhaenyra and Shaera. It came to the time for the bedding ceremony. Shaera whispered to Alicent before she left, her face frightened the new queen.

"Hopefully you provide some use for him otherwise he might butcher you like he did my sister, the queen".

~
Two years later it was the second nameday of Prince Aegon. Rhaenyra was reading in the Godswood when a heavily pregnant Alicent walked over to her.

"Rhaenyra",

"Yes, my queen?".

"Your grace", Samwell bowed,

"Did I say to stop?".

"You may go Samwell", Alicent dismissed.

"You are to stay by order of the princess",

"The Queen commands you leave the Godswood at once".

Rhaenyra rolled her eyes, already Alicent was replacing her mother.

"Your presence is required in the outer courtyard",

"I've decided to remain here and read".

"The king hopes you will join us on the hunt. Perhaps it might be fun",

"Is it an order?",

"Yes but it needn't be Rhaenyra".

Rhaenyra storked off to find her aunt. Shaera was a top the balcony looking down at Otto talking to the king.

"Aunt Shaera?",

"Yes dearest?".

"May I stay here at the keep with you?",

"If you would like but will you not be in trouble with your father".

"Yes but I am always in trouble with my father",

"Very well. I will speak to your father and then we will fly on Dragonback for as long as we would like. For now go to your chambers and I will meet you there".

Shaera began her descent down the stairs. Otto stopped her on her way to Viserys.

"Lady Shaera, what ails you that you must share with the king?",