Long Awaited

The hour was late when Daemon once again snuck into Shaera's chamber. They would be wed in a matter of hours but he longed to see before. Daemon was surprised when he told Shaera he loved her; not because it wasnt true but because for the first time he allowed himself to feel something over than rage and he had always been better expressing his feelings through actions rather than voice them but for her, he could. He got in the bed beside her and pulled her against his warm body. Shaera stirred and rolled over to see his face.

"Daemon",

"My flame".

"If Rhaenyra finds you here in the morn she will be furious, our niece seems apparent with upholding tradition as Viserys does",

"Fuck tradition, you are to be my wife and then I will never let you go".

"Do not act as if I would ever let anybody take me from you. My mind, body and soul are entirely inebriated by you",

"I have waited a lifetime and now my life shall be complete with you by my side".

~
Daemon left before the sun fully rose to find Viserys. The relationship they had was stained but they were still brothers, the love you hold for your kin never truly dies until someone is betrayed.

"Daemon",

"Brother".

"I wanted to tell you that i think our mother and father would be proud of you, for what you have achieved",

"I am grateful for you Viserys".

Daemon dressed in Targaryen attire, his black tunic with a red underlayer.
~
Rhaenyra helped her aunt ready herself as she had done for her at her wedding. Shaera met Viserys, they linked arms as they entered the throne room. Many guests attended the wedding, including Rhaenys who flew from Driftmark and some of Shaera's relatives from the Vale. They may have a great dislike for Daemon but respected Shaera.

The ceremony would be a combination of Westerosi tradition and that of a Valyrian wedding

The ceremony would be a combination of Westerosi tradition and that of a Valyrian wedding. Viserys led the woman he saw as a sister to Daemon, who could not take his eyes from Shaera. In all the years they knew each other, Shaera had only ever worn Arryn blue. When they made it across the hall to each other, Shaera stood across from him as they locked eyes. The two had looked for this moment and now they finally had it in their grasp.

"Who is to be given?", the high septon asked. Daemon was apprehensive of the Sept and any faith outside of the fourteen flames but knew it was needed for their wedding to be recognised by some, more so the queen and reappointed hand Otto Hightower meddled in the preparation.

"Lady Shaera of house Arryn. Daughter of Lord Rodrik Arryn and his wife, Daella Targaryen".

"Who gives her?".

"Lady Myranda Arryn. Sister of Lord Rodrik Arryn". Traditionally it would be the father give away his child but in his absence, Myranda stood in his place for her niece. She places the Arryn cloak on Shaera's shoulders.

"Who takes her?",

"Prince Daemon of house Targaryen".

"And who gives him?".

"King Viserys of House Targaryen. His brother".

"Do you Shaera of House Arryn take this man as your lord husband",

"I do".

"Do you Daemon of house Targaryen take this woman to be your lady wife",

"I do".

"Repeat these words",

"Father, Smith, warrior,mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger".

Daemon held his sneer at the sevens vows before he replaced the Arryn cloak with his with the sigil of house Targaryen embroidered into it; it was the same cloak his father, Baelon had used when he wed Alyssa. The two were then given a blade of dragonglass. Daemon cut her lip and drew the symbol for fire on her forehead, Shaera made an identical cut on his lip and drew the symbol for blood on his forehead. They then cut each others palms before joining them. The septon tied twice around their hands as their blood mixed in the challace. The twine was then thrown in the fire. Shaera picked the challace up and drank some, the metallic taste of their blood mingled on her tongue when she handed Daemon the challace. He finished it then held Shaera by the neck as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. The crowd erupted into a cheer as they broke and faced the guests.

"Under the eyes of the faith of the seven, the old gods, the new and the fourteen flames you be wed. Let it be known that Shaera of house Arryn and Daemon of house Targaryen are one united".

~
The feast began with Viserys happily congratulating Daemon and Shaera. Daemon constantly had his large hand on her thigh, his Targaryen signet ring cold against her. The two were sat together at the high table watching everyone around before they got up to dance. When they sat back down, Rhaenys and Laena walked over to the table.

"Congratulations", Laena said followed by her mother.

"Yes, congratulations cousins, I have never seen two souls more aligned than yours", Rhaenys knew this day would come.

"Thank you darlings", Shaera expressed.

Rhaenyra and Laenor were the next to walk over.
"Congratulations aunt Shaera, uncle Daemon. I wish you both a prosperous marriage",

"Congratulations to you both".

"Thank you Laenor, thank you dearest".

After a couple of hours, Daemon's impatience bested him. He held Shaera's hand as they went to their now shared chambers.

"My flame how I have longed to call you my wife",

"I have waited years to be your wife and I would have waited a thousand more for you, My dear husband".

Daemon kissed her with a ferocious passion. His hands found the back of the dress, ripping the strings as the material fell. She stood bare infront of him, her porcelain skin illustrated in the candlelight like a painting. She helped Daemon undress before they got onto the bed. He took time to ravish her, his desire was fulfilled. Shaera was finally his, anybody who would dare try take her away from him would suffer a fate worse than death that burning at Caraxes' flame seemed lenient. He entered his cock into her, Shaera's back arched as his strong hands kneeded her breasts. Their lips had begun to heal from the wedding ceremony but the ferocious kiss had reopened them. Shaera interlocked her fingers with Daemon's right hand whilst his other held her neck softly. His tender hold opposed the way his hips smashed against hers as he fucked her. The cuts on their palms stung with a blissful pain as Shaera's hands ran down his chiselled back, her nails left red lines from his neck to the end of his spine. Her sweet moans were music to his ears like a unsung melody. Daemon basked in the feeling of Shaera's thighs wrapped around his body as he watched her face contort in pleasure. He continued to fuck her until he reached his high, his seed coated her walls.

The two continued for hours until exhaustion claimed them. They fell asleep in each others embrace. They did not leave their bed the next few days, fucking like savages and surviving off of the food brought when they ordered for it to be prepared. After engaging in the enjoyment of being married and uninterrupted they went back to reality, Shaera was involved in council meetings and spending time with Rhaenyra and her children, whilst Daemon did as he pleased much to the anger of the queen who disliked his violent temperament being around her children.