Fall of Dragonstone

Shaera and Rhaenyra were waiting in Kings Landing still awaiting the return of Daemon and Nettles or any information about the whereabouts of Aemond and Vhagar.

After Kings Landing was beginning to fall at the hands of the greens and the betrayal of Ulf white and Hugh Hammer. A raven arrived from an unknown source claiming Aegon had been sighted at Dragonstone. Shaera immediately fell into a panicked frenzy at the information and got ready to go on Aethalrax when she heard it Vermithor and Silverwing.

After the dragons landed, Aemma and Rodrik got off Vermithor whilst Alyssa and Visenya dismounted Silverwing before they ran over to their mother. Then another thundering sound was heard, Caraxes.

"My girls", Shaera wept until she looked over at Daemon who had dismounted his dragon and walked over to them.

"Where is Baelon?", she asked her family worriedly.

"He took them, the vile bastard took Baelon and Baela", Alyssa spoke with a disgusted look on her face.

"We must tell Rhaena aswell as Rhaenyra", Aemma added.

They all went inside to find Rhaenyra and explain to her what happened. They detailed how Larys had smuggled Aegon into Dragonstone and found Sunfyre who allowed Dragonstone to fall because they found local support who disliked Rhaenyra as queen. Nettles had heard of the request for her arrest and left Daemon by himself, nothing had transpired between them but she didn't want to risk Shaera's wrath as she knew the woman thought something was going on. Daemon had heard of Larys' sighting on Dragonstone and immediately flew to save his children. He made sure Aemma and Alyssa were on their dragons whilst he found Rodrik and Visenya, they were upset about having to leave their hatchlings but couldn't wait to see their mother again.When he tried to find Baelon, he was ambushed by Aegon's supporters, he sent Rodrik and Visenya to run for their older sisters and not stop until they were them. He told them to fly to Kings Landing and find Shaera.

Daemon unsheathed Dark Sister and massacred them, heads and blood dropped everywhere. His aggressive, angry shouts could be heard all over until he reentered the castle in hopes of finding his eldest son. Instead he found Baela who informed him that Baelon was captured but not before he killed many of the people protecting Aegon, including Larys Strong. Baela told Daemon that he needed to leave, he tried to refused until he found Baelon but she reasoned him out of it.

"You are still needed for the rest of your family, I will get Baelon and bring him to you. You are of no use captured, you must go",

"I cannot just leave him, or you for that matter. I will not let a child tell me what I can and cannot do".

Daemon didn't want to admit it but he cared for Baela and Rhaena like Shaera did. He would never try to replace their father nor would Shaera try to take Laena's place but they cared deeply for the girls.

"Daemon you must go and trust that I will defend Baelon until I die, I will get him to you and Shaera as quickly as I can but I must do this. For my grandmother and Jace. For Rhaena and Lucerys. I am telling you to go, please".

Daemon pondered for a second before deciding.

"I will see to it that my other children are safe then come back for you and Baelon, if it is the last thing that I do on this earth then I shall do it if you both are safe aswell as the rest".

Daemon knew he would be overpowered eventually, he was one man who would tire out if he continuously fought and fought. He ran to the beach and mounted Caraxes. He felt relieved when he saw his children in Shaera's arms but he didn't miss the cold glare on her face when she looked at him until swished her around at the revelation that Baelon was not with him.