Flashback 6

NOBODY'S P.O.V

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, the girls stayed in that bedroom longing for freedom. Outside the room Kate was born and was told stories of her older sister from her wounded mother. The boys were treated like personal slaves, but when they had the chance, they would sneak off to visit their sister and her magic friend, sending food everyday and updating them about what's happening outside the house. Like the time Kaye was born and when their father killed everyone in the village. By this time, they were 8, Mr.Walker started drinking and would beat anyone in his sight.

This time it was Jossey

" OK this time for sure we'll escape" Universe picked the locks on her hands, legs and neck

"This is the hundredth time you've said that" Jossey rolled her eyes "in counting"

"Yea but this time were going though the bedroom door"

"But its the same plan but in the middle of the day"

"But this way. . . . . . . . . agh I got nothing- just go with it"

Universe unlocked Jossey's cuffs and then the door. She blasted a bright been of light, after a moment the boys emerged from the hallway.

"Did you guys figure out how to save your mom and Kate" Uni asked

Ace and David let out a depressing sighed.

"Mom made the Sacrifice to distract Dad" David frowned

"We offered to take Kate with us but she said no" Ace said

"Well let's not let their lives die in vain" Jossey said boldly

With that they put their plan into action.

~Time sikp cause author-san sucks~

JOSSEY'S P.O.V

I look to my sides

DAVID'S REPORT:
ALL CLEAR

ACE'S REPORT:
ALL CLEAR

UNIVERSE'S REPORT:
ALL CLEAR

We all had a clear shot at the front door.

Our gateway to freedom

ACE'S P.O.V

We'll come back to you mom, live

A chance to see the the green grass and tall trees again

UNIVERSE'S P.O.V

Nothing in our way

Its a clear shot, a clear shot home

DAVID'S P.O.V

I'll be the first out the door, just don't screw up

Breathe the fresh air of the clear blue sky's again, i can't wait.

I looked over for Uni's approval to go, she nodded. I slipped through the kitchen and crawled under the dinning table keep in my eyes on the door. I crawled out and stood tall.

I told careful steps towards the door and the floor above began to creek.

I looked worriedly at Ace, but he wasn't there.

"Ace" I whisper yelled

I began to tip-toe back to the living room and suddenly felt a huge being at my back.

Then my vision went black.

JOSSEY'S P.O.V

We have been waiting for 10 mins for Ace's signal. I looked at Universe and frowned but she just shrugged and slipped into the kitchen.

After 5 mins, I went to go see if Uni was on her but sleep or something. I walked in to the kitchen and saw Uni looking around the living room while being followed by my dad who was about to cut her in half with his butcher knife!

"UNI" I shouted and let in to action

I ran over and pushed her to the floor just as my father sawng the big knife.

UNIVERSE'S P.O.V

"UNI"
I hit the floor hard and turned in horror as I watched Jossey's left leg get cut off. As her dad was going to take another I quickly shouted protect and my eyes flashed yellow and a yellow bubble formed around Jossey and I, and Mr.Walker's knife snapped on the outside of the bubble.

He growled with annoyance and began banging on the walls of the bubble.

"You know what" he growled "you can leave"

I gave him a suspicious look and rolled the bubble to the front door but then stopped and froze with disbelief

"Oh my God" Jossey cried

Ace and David had rope around there necks that were attached to the ceiling and they were standing on chairs.

"You leave this house they die" Mr.Walker sneered

"N-No" I cried

"What did we do to deserve this" Jossey cried "We were good little kids we had fun and played games and ate dinner together and went on vacation together. We were one big happy family.
WHAT DID WE DO"

David looked at Ace with teary eyes and a runny nose

"Go" Ace said

"N-no" Uni's tears streamed down her face "This isn't the way humans die"

"Well you'll die here and never get to live your dreams if you don't" Ace sighed

"But we were supposed to meet Erza together" Jossey's blood covered the bottom of the bubble

"Go meet her for me" Ace smiled

"Enough with the sappy shit are you gonna leave or not" Mr.Walker folded his arms

"I'm not ready to die" David cried "IM NOT READY"

"SHUT UP" Ace scowled at him "DON'T THINK ABOUT YOURSELF FOR THIS ONCE AND SAVE YOUR SISTER"

David shut his crying mouth and squeeze his eyes shut waiting for his end.

"Go" Ace said again

Uni hesitantly rolled the bubble out the door. The door slammed shut behind them.

They were never to return.